Ready to be part of an indie game development? Look no further! The Reincarnation series is ready to be developed into a HUGE game! Read more
This project's funding goal was not reached on August 23, 2011.
About this project
Hey fans and possible backers,
I've been tossing this idea back and forth in my head for quite some time now. It's to have a download-able game in the series of Reincarnation on the scale of such classics as the Monkey Island series, Sam and Max Series and just about any Lucas Arts adventure game.
I've done a kickstarter project in the past to get dolls made of the demon character from the game, and it was very successful. Therefore, I felt I'd give it another try with this project.
So, the idea behind this project is that I'll be having a downloadable game in the Reincarnation series which I'll be able to sell on the internet. The game will be a much longer and entertaining version of what I've been making for free. I'm planning on having over 50+ scenes to explore, a wide selection of characters to interact with in hell and on earth, possible different Reincarnies to find, and a wide array of silly puzzles to figure out in-order to finish your quest.
- Each character will be fully voiced.
- Each level will be beautifully rendered.
- Characters will have plenty of animations for all their actions.
This time I've planned it out a lot better and learned a lot about shipping. I've calculated all expenses and put them into the actual Minimum Pledge Amount.
This way there won't be a mishap like last time on shipping!
The $2 Reward Digital poster.
It was originally going to be an online comic, but I wanted to make it interactive. So, I looked to the inspiration of my love for classic adventure quest games. Hence, I merged the two ideas to finally release a free point & click game on 10/29/2008 called Reincarnation: A Demon's Day Out. It started getting a lot of good feedback and some followers which made me want to make another one. Then another. And Another. And so on... Now with 10 free games circling the internet (and one more on the way), I feel it's time I release a mega game!
Play all the games in the series here.
Like us on facebook!
Things to expect from the game you help produce:
- - Highly animated intros, cut-scenes, and other graphics.
- - Over three (3) different chapters and worlds to explore.
- - Hours of game-play with save/load features.
- - Flawless coding.
- - Versions for the PC/Mac
Fun with rewards:
- I'll be interacting with the backers to create new rewards as the project goes on.
- The backers will work with me in designing the stickers.
- I'll be updating with progress reports and screen shots of the game as is develops. Only backers will see these.
What is the money for:
- - To give us a ground to start running on.
- - Better sounds.
- - Remastered and new music.
- - Marketing expenses.
- - Getting booths at conventions to showcase our game (this is including travel expenses.)
- - Bringing to other platforms such as (but not limited to): Android OS, iPhone OS, PSN...
Thank you for helping!
Yes. I'm not going to forget where I got my start. I'll use my downtime to work on free minis when I get stuck on this project. However, this will take priority over them.
What a silly question. Yes!
- (89 days)