I have spent the past four months of my professional life pulling together the materials to write this book:
- Traveled over 10,000 miles, from Montana to Texas, and from California to Illinois.
- Received over 1000 responses to 2 Surveys: 1st Annual Father's Day Survey, and 1st Annual Media Perception Survey
- Shared heart-to-heart discussions with 100s of men and women.
- Individually interviewed 25 men.
- Outlined and drafted this book.
With the funds raised, we will cover all of the costs incurred in creating, publishing, and distributing the first edition of the book.
We will also recoup a portion of the expenses incurred to develop this level of comprehensive research.
WHO SHOULD READ THIS BOOK:
- MEN who are stuck.
- WOMEN who want to know what makes men tick.
- YOUNG MEN who are finding their personal style of masculinity.
- PARENTS who want to know how to raise sons to be better men.
- SONS AND DAUGHTERS who want to understand Dad--at any age.
- FRIENDS, PASTORS, COUNSELORS, SOCIAL WORKERS, MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS and anyone who helps men.
- ANYONE seeking to understand the "world of men"
Risks and challenges
There are virtually no risks associated with the completing the book. I have a rich experience to draw on, and have painstakingly compiled more than enough material to fill several volumes. Additionally, I am a professional writer and project manager.
My life is full with family, friends, and church commitments. However, I will personally be treating the completion and delivery of this book as a "full time" job until you crack it open and read page 1.
I hesitate to name off the wide variety of personal tragedies or national calamities that could create setbacks to this project. Suffice it to say that I will bring in this project on time and under budget, barring some completely unforeseeable obstacle.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (32 days)