During WWII the Gebirgsjäger fought in several campaigns. They fought in the north in Finnland, in the east in the Caucasus and together with the Afrika-Korps in the south in Africa.
The Gebirgsjäger Divisions were trained especially for fighting in difficult terrain and their equipment was modified to reflect this, ranging from the Gebirgskarabiner K98 to the very compact Gebirgsjäger Artillery.
Who is HEER46 and what's the goal of the campaign?
Heer46 is a German company that focuses on 1:100 and 1:56 scale tabletop-miniatures. Founded in 2011, it offers a wide range of vehicles and add-on equipment. Take a look at our webshop www.heer46shop.de
During the Kickstarter-campaign we will put our focus on this highly specialized equipment. We are planning to release the following:
- Two basic Gebirgsjäger Platoons with 10 miniatures each (6 Rifles, 2 with SMG and 2 with LMG).
In addition to this basic set we will also produce:
- One Grenade Launcher Team (3 miniatures).
- One HMG Team (3 miniatures).
These three sets will form the core units of the Kickstarter. Further unit types will be unlocked as we reach the according stretch goals. You can look forward to HQ, artillery, logistics, etc. You are definitly in for a surprise, cause we prepared quite a lot for you! Help us with this project!
All miniatures come unpainted.
The miniatures are designed as close to the originals as possible and are sculpted by Smok Sculptures. The miniatures are cast in metal by Schilling Figuren (Germany). This way we can ensure the high quality you have come to expect from our miniatures.
We need your help for our Gebirgsjäger miniature-line! Support our Kickstarter-campaign and spread the word!
PLEDGES - What you get?
From the beginning on you will be able to choose from the following core-units:
In addition we will offer the following add-ons:
1:56 scale Sd.Kfz. 251 from Rubicon
Vallejo Painting Set with 8 Colors:
Stretch Goals (Add-Ons)
Reaching stretch goals will allow us to add new units to our line, which – of course - you will be able to add to your pledges.
The following new units are readying themselves for combat:
- HQ (6,- €)
- Transport Unit, Soldier and two Mule with equipment (14,- €)
- 7,5 cm Leichtgeschütz, with two Crewmen (11,- €)
- Observer- Funker, three Soldiers (9,- €)
- Kreta/Afrika Unit, one Officier with SMG and 4 Riflemen (13,- €)
- 7,5 cm Gebirgsgeschütz 36, with three Crewmen (13,- €)
- Sniper Team, two Soldier (6,- €)
- 10,5 cm Gebirgshaubitze 40 with four Crewmen (22,- €)
- Pak 40, with three Crewmen (20,- €)
- Ski Unit with Snow Boots one Officier with SMG and 4 Rifelmen (13,- €)
- Panzerknacker, three Soldier (9,- €)
- 5cm Mortar Unit, with two Crewmen (7,- €)
- Pioneer Unit, with three Crewmen (10,- €)
- 1 additional standard infantry soldier (3,-€) [pose randomly chosen by us, allows you to customize your troops according to your game system]
- Either 2 HMG teams <or> 2 Mortar teams <or> 1 HMG and 1 Mortar team (19,-) [8cm Mortar, both teams are the ones that come with the standard pledges, they are not the stretch goal ones]
As soon as the corresponding stretch goals are unlocked you can add them to increase the strike capability of your troops.
Here you can see some examples of the miniatures:
Special Bonus for Kampfgruppe Pledges upward!
Heer46 joined forces with A.D.Publishing. As an added bonus all Kampfgruppe and higher pledges will receive a "Special Discount" for the bestselling Victory Decision: Raid! Ultraskirmish game.
Very shortly after the Kickstarter has ended you will receive an e-mail with a 30% discount for the downloadable PDF-ruleset. The 9,00 $ for the book (normally 12,74 $) are then paid via Wargame Vault. You only have to provide your Wargame Vault registration e-mail.
Victory Decision: Raid! is a new Ultraskirmish game that allows you to command a squad-sized force in the momentous conflict of World War II. The perfect counterpart to the elite Gebirgsjäger!
Games are focused on infantry squad vs infantry squad, and typically have 6-10 figures per side. These rules cover almost all aspects of World War II wargaming, from Troop Quality and Leadership to Bunker Assaults, Combat in Buildings and Vehicle combat.
Victory Decision: Raid! features a unique Leadership-modified alternate unit activation system. The result is a fun and fast paced war game that involves both players constantly.
This rulebook not only provides Scenarios but also 27 Point based Force Lists for British, German, Soviet and US forces from early to late war. German Gebirgsjäger are of course included!
All necessary Game Markers are also included within this book.
As with all A.D.Publishing books you get a full colour version with many high quality pictures of fully painted Heer46 models and a mostly B&W printer friendly version.
Miniature prices will be adjusted after the campaign. Miniature prices for the campaign are intentionally on the lower side, which should give you an extra incentive to support the campaign.
Exact shipping cost for each order will be calculated after the end of the campaign. You will be informed in detail via update and e-mail.
- Shipping cost for Germany is 7,00 € max. (parcel)
- International shipping cost is 25,00 € max. (parcels with more than 2kg).
I want to say thank you to each person that helped me with this campaign:
- Rubén and Marcos Torregrosa
- Carsten Schwejda
- PaintingWar Crew
- Schilling Figuren
- André Winter
- Vallejo Colors
Riesgos y desafíos
This is the second Kickstarter by Heer 46. Our first Kickstarter "Charkov" is being shipped to the backers right now.
The shipping date for the "Gebirgsjäger" Kickstarter is August 2017 and judging from our experiences gathered during the last Kickstarter this month, unforseeable incidents aside, our products will ship, since the majority of the products is already finished. All masters are finalized and production starts as soon as the Kickstarter ends:
If, for unforseeable reasons, we can´t make the date we ask you to have some patience:
We already now want to thank you for your support. Without you it would not be possible!Más información sobre el concepto de responsabilidad en Kickstarter
Período de financiamiento
Del al (25 días)