Listed below are the latest updates on all of the OMB products and the OMB app:
1. Molding for a plastic is ready and the first injections are being tested. Manufacturing began following the completion of the development of the Bluetooth option. We now have a specialized crew making sure every piece is assembled perfectly.
2. We finished the last QA test for the OMB app before sending it for release. The app will be available two weeks prior to shipping.
3. In addition to the OMB app, the guitar will be able to work with any MIDI software or interface. It only requires a type C USB cable.
4. The first OMB release will not include bend support. It requires more work on our side. Once we get it working, you will be able to download an update for it to work without needing to purchase a new device.
5. The OMB Built-In is being manufactured by “J&D”, a solid company that works with some of the best guitar brands on the planet.
6. There is still no solution developed for the ‘Zero fret’, yet we continue working hard to figure it out for future OMB software updates.
7. The OMB works with a tremolo!
8. A few months ago we gave the option to our backers to upgrade or change their order before locking in your order. A lot of you sent us messages with the desire to still change and/or upgrade. We will have a quick solution for you shortly. And we’ll indeed update with instructions on how do to do so, publicly or personally.
Thank you for everything!
The OMB Team