Betty Wicked #3 is a 24 page comic in full color on quality comic book paper.
Risks and challenges
Hello and welcome to the Betty Wicked #3 Kickstarter! Glad to have everyone back and I welcome the new readers too!
Kickstarters evolve. That is just how it is. Having over 25 successful Kickstarters, how I create and conduct these Kickstarters has changed over the years. Now, I feel it is time to bring this process to another level. I want to talk about some other things too. So here we go...
1) COMIC PROGRESS - Betty Wicked #3 is in the coloring process as I write this. It should be finished around the end of the Kickstarter. After that it goes to the printer, so the wait time should only be a few months.
2) MAILING SUPPLIES - First is the Box vs Rigid Mailer offer. This offer is for those that don't trust the Rigid Mailer or have larger orders. Some are supplied other you have to pay an additional fee of $1.
3) COMIC SUPPLIES - I have upgraded to Mylar 2 and Acid Free Half Backs for all Betty Wicked #3 comics. These are Pro supplies for your comics. There is no way to describe the quality they add to the books.
NOTE ON MYLARS: This does not include all books(IE: All About the Books Incentives) just Betty Wicked #3 Cover A, B & C. Of course, if you are interested in something more, you can always email me to talk price.
4)INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING - There has been a general change in how and what you can send through the mail in the American Post Office. This affects shipping cost not only to the USA but also all countries except Canada. I have found a way to save on cost, but it is still higher than Pre 2018 prices.
5) WHERE DOES THE MONEY GO? -
As far as where the money goes, the artist get about 70% of the funds and the remaining 30% goes to printing, Incentives, Kickstarter Fees and shipping. Every penny counts! I get paid in copies that I sell at shows when I promote the product. Sure, I get the short end of the stick, but we end up with some great stuff!
Okay. That is it! I hope everyone is going to enjoy this comic as much as we did making it. We have some great Incentives this time and two spectacular covers by Rafael Lanhellas and Claudio Aboy!
Any questions, please email me!
Thanks for the support!
John Daniel Taylor IV
Top Secret Press
Owner / Editor / Writer
If you want to know more about Top Secret Press. Check us out on these Social Media sites:
WEB SITE: http://www.topsecretpress.com/index.htm
- (40 days)