Destroy These Cards is a legacy party game where every card features a unique challenge. Take turns nominating other players (or the entire group) to complete the challenges for points. Players quickly find themselves doing several challenges at once, desperately trying not to get overwhelmed during their quest to get the most points.
In Destruction Mode, wield the power of natural selection to create the best possible game for you and your group:
- Create your own cards - Make your own challenges and get rewarded for creativity: earn a bonus point any time another player uses a card you've created.
- Destroy cards - Someone make a stupid card? Rip it up. Want to give a legendary card the send-off it deserves? Give it a viking funeral. Each player can destroy up to the amount of cards they created during that game.
- Survival of the Fittest - As the best cards thrive and the worst cards die, the game becomes personalized to your group's playing style, making it as silly, strategic or NSFW as your group wants it to be.
- 1 two-piece box
- 196 Master Deck cards
- 98 blank cards
- 50 bomb-shaped cardboard point tokens
- 6 pencils
- 1 notepad
- 1 instruction manual
- A ton of cool art made by over 30 different artists
In Destruction Mode, players will literally destroy cards, replacing them with cards created by the players themselves. Players will gain a bonus point anytime an Emperor selects a card they created. As the game becomes a survival of the fittest, the best cards thrive and the worst cards start to die.
Stretch goals will be included with all packs except the Bow-and-Arrow Pack. Expect more stretch goals to come!
We are in the process of getting the best shipping quotes to ensure the lowest price. Below are estimates and are subject to change a small amount.
Destroy These Cards is a collaborative effort including the work of many artists. These artists were chosen for their style, talent and sense of humor. At the bottom of each card, you can find the artist’s name along with a URL where you can follow the artists and get access to more of their work. We want you to find some artists who you want to support.
To give our growing community the opportunity to become directly involved with the game, we have reserved the final 50 cards for community artists. If you are interested in drawing some cards for us, you can apply to be an artist here.
Risks and challenges
Depending on the cards your group makes, you may develop uncontrollable feelings of rage towards your fellow players. We cannot be held liable for broken friendship.
Other risks and challenges we face are the ones you would typically expect from a board game on Kickstarter: production quality and shipping. We are committed to both, and are using the experiences of several seasoned Kickstarter veterans to ensure a smooth production. We are also giving ourselves ample time to ensure that any unexpected delays won't hinder the process.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)