Share this project

Done

Share this project

Done
ZOE ("life") Dice. Dice that you can own and cherish for "life".
199 backers pledged $5,204 to help bring this project to life.
Last updated

About

ZOE  DICE / 100% Carbon Fiber project video thumbnail
Replay with sound
Play with
sound

$5,204

199

ZOE dice has a look and a feel that is unique among its predecessors. 

The dice itself is made of 3K carbon, and has plain design on two sides of each die.  The other four sides of the die have an intricate design that is stunning in view.  The curves of the dice are polished to perfection.  The dice have an authentic sound to them that can be described as melodious. 

I'm raising funds to bring a new product to the market.  I want people to view this from the same vantage point as I do, in the way it is meant to be viewed as a artistic piece of merchandise made with precision and class. I'm confident that ZOE Dice will become and instant classic and must have for dice lovers.  I predict that it will become a collectors item for all game enthusiast. 

I plan to achieve my goal of raising funds through my backers on kickstarter; those individuals that believe in the authenticity of the product and the joy it brings. 

Risks and challenges

Risks and challenges may arise just as with any start-up can encounter. The risks for my product can be attributed to the shipping. I'm very confident that my product with arrive as you ordered and in the time-frame which I have specified, however, we must always leave a 1% chance of the unforeseen occurring. Meaning that in 99% of situation my product will arrive before the given deadline, but in the very rare circumstance it should not, I will notify the buyers immediate and remedy the situation.

In addition, I have analysed the entire operation, from beginning to end and I do not anticipate any production problems occurring. I can say this with confidence because I've done the sampling, testing and risk assurance.

Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
Questions about this project? Check out the FAQ

Support

  1. Select this reward

    Pledge $15 or more About $15

    2 x 12mm ZOE Dice

    Less
    Estimated delivery
    Ships to Anywhere in the world
    35 backers
    $

    By pledging you agree to Kickstarter's Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Cookie Policy.

    Kickstarter is not a store.

    It's a way to bring creative projects to life.

    Learn more about accountability.
  2. Select this reward

    Pledge $20 or more About $20

    Early Bird : 2 x 16mm ZOE Dice

    Less
    Estimated delivery
    Ships to Anywhere in the world
    Limited 49 backers
    $

    By pledging you agree to Kickstarter's Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Cookie Policy.

    Kickstarter is not a store.

    It's a way to bring creative projects to life.

    Learn more about accountability.
  3. Select this reward

    Pledge $25 or more About $25

    2 x 16mm ZOE Dice

    Less
    Estimated delivery
    Ships to Anywhere in the world
    61 backers
    $

    By pledging you agree to Kickstarter's Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Cookie Policy.

    Kickstarter is not a store.

    It's a way to bring creative projects to life.

    Learn more about accountability.
  4. Reward no longer available

    Pledge $10 or more About $10

    Early Bird: 2 x 12mm ZOE Dice

    Less
    Estimated delivery
    Ships to Anywhere in the world
    Reward no longer available 50 backers
    $

    By pledging you agree to Kickstarter's Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Cookie Policy.

    Kickstarter is not a store.

    It's a way to bring creative projects to life.

    Learn more about accountability.

Funding period

- (31 days)