Our last update was on November 3rd, 2016 – we apologize for the lack of communication throughout the last months of this project.
We'd like to take the time to address several issues in order to clarify the situation.
1) Please know that we never intended to keep some of you in the dark about your orders. For several reasons, this Kickstarter campaign couldn’t be managed by the same team throughout its length. Among other things, the team that released and tracked this crowdfunding campaign no longer works with Ankama. With the various changes in staff connected to this project, we recognize that we have lacked coordination.
2) We have done our best to review the situation, and we've refunded several backers who had not received their rewards for several weeks.
3) To anyone who participated in the Kickstarter and still hasn't received all of their backer rewards, we ask that you contact our customer service department here: https://support.ankama.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
4) Regarding the quality of the dubbing: although many viewers were in fact pleased with it, we understand that some of you were disappointed; unfortunately, we cannot provide an alternate version.
5) Having formed a new broadcasting partnership, we have transferred the distribution rights. Several composers collaborated on the OST's soundtrack, and they have gone on to do other things, making it difficult to continue using their work.
6) Lastly, we'd like to once again thank our 5,707 backers – whether you pledged the smallest or the greatest amount; we're so glad to see the Wakfu series traveling across borders, and it's thanks to all of you. Expect many more surprises from the Wakfu series!