An art book of truly horrific proportions needs your help!
There isn't much to say other than I've been doing Gothic horror art in my free time for the last few years. I'd really like to get this book published to move away from my exclusivity to comics (Don't worry; I'll still be doing them!). This is the first book that I've needed to do a pledge drive for since I have no previous merchandising backing this work.
If you can throw a few coins in my hollowed out skull it would be most appreciated and highly rewarded.
- 60 pages
- B&W cover and interiors
- High quality binding in both paperback and hardback
- Hardbacks are only available through this first printing!
DELIVER DATES: As of now I'm listing the pledge reward date as May 2012 but if the pledge drive ends sooner, the books and rewards will be sent out much sooner (think early April). My printer has told me that the books will take approximately a week to produce so let's go go go!
S&H INFO: International backers (non-US) may be asked to pay extra fees after their pledge cost to cover any additional shipping expenses.
CREDITS: Music: Brian Boyko - Nightshift (Brian.Boyko@netqos.com)
[Audio Transcript: Hi there! My name is Emy Bitner and most of you probably know me as the author of Trying Human, an ongoing scifi drama webcomic. Between comic pages I like to indulge in horror artwork. I've decided to publish it all in one place for the first time. Your money will go straight to paying for printing costs, packaging and shipping. Each pledge amount has different rewards including:
- An exclusive wallpaper featuring framed samples of my art
- A postcard sized print
- A large signed print
- A signed paperback of the book
- A limited edition signed hardback
- Along with original horrific sketches by me
- And last but not least: The highest pledge will recieve the original framed piece, "Grandma's Old Fashioned Zombie Apocalypse" which also appears in the book
To see which amount you'd like to pledge look to the list on the bottom right-
Thanks for your time and seeya in the dark! ]
Have a question? If the info above doesn't help, you can ask the project creator directly.