In 2011 we (Stalker Team Uruguay) released STALKER: Monolith's Whisper, a fan made movie based on STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl by GSC Game World.
Our movie has been recognized by fans of the video game as one of the best video game adaptations to cinema despite our lack of resources.
It was a miracle that we could fund it, and we went through several hardships to achieve it. Many viewers have asked for more, but we are unable to fund a new movie and that's where you come in.
Our dream of producing a professional quality sequel relies on this campaign. Help us get back into The Zone and make the most amazing STALKER movie ever!
We aim to make a full length professional cinema quality movie.
With a renewed team, professional experience (many people from our team have received national and international film awards through these years and some are actually in the film industry!) and the strength of will and love for the series that characterizes us, our dream to remake our prior amateur work and shoot a mind blowing sequel is an actual possibility.
To be able to do so, we need AT LEAST $25,000 USD.
What We Need & What You Get
What do we need? Practically everything, since:
- 90% of the equipment used in the last movie was loaned and had to be returned.
- This time we don't have means of transportation.
- The camera we shot the movie with was loaned, we returned it and the owner sold it.
- Same story with almost every resource from the last movie.
So we would be covering those needs through purchase/rental of equipment and means of transportation to shoot the movie.
Check out the Perks to get special treats from us, whichever perk you pick, your name will be in our credits!
Other Ways You Can Help
You can help us additionally by:
- Spreading the word! Paste the link to our campaign on your Facebook wall, Twitter and your favourite Stalker, Metro or Survarium Community Forum!
- Let people unrelated to STALKER, but interested in movies know about this, many people may not be interested in video games but may be interested in funding a project like this one.
- Paste posters, prints, etc at your city school, work, bus stops and wherever you can and don't get into trouble.
- Let your contacts in the video game hardware/software industry, etc know about this and invite them to sponsor us.
- Donating equipment (If we already reached our funding goal)