About this project
My name is Kara, and I would like your help in creating a series of five pop-art philosophy posters.
I am a collector of wise words, who is fascinated by pop art and completely obsessed with branding. This led to a set of posters combining short but powerful quotes with one of the most recognized pieces of modern art in the world by an artist who understood branding decades before it had a name.
Each 18x24 poster will be screen printed on quality, textured recycled paper and shipped to you in a protective tube.
And YES, they can and will be delivered in time for Christmas!
New One...For Christopher :)
6. We Do Not See Things as They Are. We See Things as We Are. - Anais Nin
1. Imagination is More Important than Knowledge. - Albert Einstein
2. Optimism is the Faith that Leads to Achievement. - Helen Keller
3. Teaching is the Profession that Creates All Others. - Anonymous
4. Forget Injuries, Never Forget Kindness. - Confucious
5. A Goal is a Dream with a Deadline. - Napoleon Hill
Also, with your help, I'd like to create a "back-up" poster in case one of the above doesn't do well or someone out there can come across a even better quote that I haven't!
Do you have a favorite quote you'd like to see can-nonized?
Is it relatively short so that it will fit the layout of the can?
Please message me your suggestion and if it works....
I'll create it and you'll get a free poster!!
Risks and challenges
There are none for this project.
The asking amount covers the minimum order (# of rewards to reach the asking amount) of posters with postage and handling included, plus the fees from Kickstarter and Amazon.
I have also arranged with my printer to get them printed in time to be shipped in time for pre-Christmas delivery.
Support this project
- (20 days)