Hello backers! Shane here with Jasco Games. While the president has been on the road for travel and in countless meetings, I have been working endlessly on fulfilling this board game. After answering hundreds of emails and shipping hundreds of orders, I can summarize quite a bit of what is going on internally.
1) Canadian orders have just been sent out yesterday afternoon. We sent a total of 5 pallets full of orders via freight to Canada, to our partners who will fulfill shipping from there. The reason for shipping it this way is to prevent individual customs issues for backers, since the orders will now be sent from Canada to Canada.
2) All Gencon pre-orders have been packaged and will be shipped today. Most Jasco Games online store orders were also fulfilled.
3) The rest of the international orders are the next step. EU orders are shipping directly from China to our UK branch. We will post an update when we are closer to that time frame. Orders shipping to other international countries such as Mexico and Australia should begin processing next week.
4) For backers who have received a tracking number but still shows the order is processing, this means that we have printed the label but have been holding the order in our warehouse due to extra components that needed to arrive before we ship it out. We just received two more containers full of Mega Man the Board Game related items, and we can begin completing held orders. We are purchasing bigger boxes today for orders that had too many components to fit inside the prepackaged box from China. We anticipate most of these held orders will be going out on Monday of next week, since we will be working the entire weekend on getting these orders packed and ready to go.
1) We have been getting lots of emails concerning missing Mega Man protagonist cards in the Time Man and Oil Man expansions. This seems to be a massive error, and we are looking into a solution.
2) If you have emailed pictures of damaged components to shane(at)jascogames.com , you have been put onto the "Damaged/Missing Components" spreadsheet. We plan to send out replacement components when the physical Robot Masters Protagonist cards enter our warehouse, to save on shipping. We do not have a current ETA on when they will arrive, but we are printing them in the US, which means that it should not take too long.
3) We have received some reports of the Kickstarter Exclusive Art prints arriving creased or damaged. While there is nothing we can do about replacing individual art prints (we cannot account for printer packaging error), we can most likely upload a high-quality image of the art print so that everyone can download and print it themselves if they would like. This would likely be uploaded with the images of the Robot Masters Protagonist cards very soon.
Thank you for taking the time to be a part of this experience. This has been quite the journey for us. Through all of the rough times we have fought through, seeing our backers happy and excited about the quality of our work makes it all worth it. There is much more work to be done, so stay tuned!