Project Cybertronic is a zero gravity video game as a massive online battle arena.
Project Cybertronic is a zero gravity video game as a massive online battle arena. Read more
Hello! My name is Anton Spionjak and welcome to my Crowdfunding campaign. Please take a seat.
I am the founder and driving force of Project Cybertronic, the project has been going on for 3 years. I have friends and family who supported me in the project, and with them we have founded the Redhead Game Society. A young online game developer community with over 50 members distributed all over Europe. From its roots as a passion project, i will turn it into something more. Cybertronic could possibly be next years game of choice for enthusiastic gamers.
Project Cybertronic was also considered for the games platform Steam. At the end of Steam Greenlight, it was green lighted by Steam itself, offering the opportunity to join the new Steam Direct platform. Check out Project Cybertronic greenlighted on Steam Greenlight.
It is highly motivating that people are interested in the idea and that gives us the power to release Cybertronic. Of course, budget makes it easier and faster.
Why you should support that? You have the opportunity ...
- ...to support the project to make it bigger and faster.
- ...to assure a cheap license of this game and other rewards.
- ...to be a part of this futuristic great project.
Try the last free pre-alpha prototype version, you can get it from our Website Download Page. Even now, it's fun!
Well, let's see how Project Cybertronic will continue !
Cybertronic is a fast Zero Gravity online Multiplayer Battle Arena Shooter game.
With the help of your Jetpack and magnetic boots and gloves, you will be able to create unique movement combinations on ceilings and walls. This makes you an effective space fighter in weightlessness. Use your skill to perform combos and undo your opponent's attack. Play as a team or as a lone wolf with other players in various Zero Gravity arenas and game modes. Equip your avatar with weapons, customize it according to your preferences and move into combat. Be a soldier or a leader. It depends on your performance.
I hate any glorification of violence. Cybertronic is supposed to show that. The story is based on a Simulation, like a high-tech-future Lasertag match. Violence exists, that's why its indispensable to show it anyway.
New Character Space Suit Design
Until the year 2150, humanity assumed to be by themselves in the universe. They longed for like-minded people, whom they could research and get to know. In short, they craved a new challenge and thus, the scientists did not stop searching for extraterrestrial life. After many years’ precipitation and failures, they succeeded in establishing contact with other living beings in the galaxy in 2150. Humanity was overjoyed to have eventually succeeded with the protracted generation-covering search for extraterrestrial life. However, the joy was not meant to be long lasting. Over the course of the following 200 years, humanity was drawn into an intergalactic war by their apparently not quite friendly neighbors. Additionally, the hostile aggressors clearly defined their goals: They want to exterminate humanity. But humanity wouldn’t give up without a fight. For this reason, the earth alliance decided to use the solar system as a training ground which was the only safe place that they still knew. It was used to arrange tournaments in order to recruit soldiers and to train them as quickly as possible. The goal of the participating units is to infiltrate the stations and ships of the opponents, to find their weak points from the inside out in order to immobilize or even completely destroy them. Slip into a character of your choice, help the earth alliance to protect humanity against the aliens and save your home!
Creating a multiplayer game is complex. For Cybertronic to be implemented as a computer game with qualitatively gamplay features and beautiful graphics, a budget of at least ~ 37,300 $ (30,000 €) is needed for me to one year of development.
The basic goal is to create playable content step by step, starting with pure character features. Then the online features are developed, for the time being only on a European server to create a professional lag compensation. If that all works perfectly, more official and private servers can be deployed worldwide. When the game is ready, it is a perfect foundation to expand it with more content.
If the financial goal is achieved, these points will be released.
1. Character Features:
- Female and Male Prototype Characters (available)
- Flymode (available)
- Snapping on surfaces with magnetic boots (available)
- Walkmode (available)
- Prototype weapon (available)
- Energie bar (available)
- Fly-Stabilizer (available)
- Ability Items (available)
- Snap Jump (available)
- IK System (under construction)
- Snapping on surfaces with magnetic gloves (under construction)
- Active Ragdoll Physical reactions (under construction)
- Supportive graphical user interface (under construction)
- Fast combo maneuvers
- Assault Rifle
- Rocket Launcher
2. Multiplayer features:
- Direct IP Connection (available)
- LAN (available)
- Online (available)
- Unet Match Maker (unstable)
- Private dedicated server (available)
- Official dedicated server (under construction)
- Fast shooter based lag compensation
- Administrator remote commands
- Tutorial / Training Area (under construction)
- Battleship Wreck (under construction)
- Playmode Deathmatch (available)
- Playmode Team Deathmatch
5. Sound FX & Music
- Simple Sound effects (available)
- Game Theme Music (available)
- Physically based compiled space sound effects
- In-Game music from various artists: electronic, rhythmic, new retro, synthwave, techno, electro rock, drum'n bass and typical action soundtrack)
- If the funding goal is more than 30,000 € at the end, i use it to get reinforcements in form of programmers, artists, better equipment or licences for better tools.
- If the project can not be carried out for unforeseen reasons( i. e. health reasons or death), any financing received will be repaid. Due to fees and the associated workload for overseas transfers or when capital has already been used, the full amount can not be repaid. Only deposits from 50 Euros can be considered.
- If this crowdfunding campaign fails due to a few visitors, Project Cybertronic will still continue.
Risks and challenges
I am economist and developer that wants to start a startup, i still earn my livelihood elsewhere. This is my first commercial product and my biggest challenge will be to meet the needs of our fans and supporters.
A lot of development time and tests are necessary in order to make the game more accessible to beginners. I will, if necessary, request external help and integrate alpha and beta testers into this process.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (60 days)