Blindsided by our shippers! An informational update
So, the information we have been giving is from our shippers, but it turns out that they were over-optimistic with their speed in delivery. To this point, only about 70% of the USA packages have been shipped, If you do not yet have a tracking number, you are probably in the remaining 30% which they are still working on.
Their over-optimism was based on (a) it was a bigger Christmas season for shipping than they'd expected, and (b) they did not fully understand just how complex our shipments were. Despite our trying to explain to them - it was still a shock.
In Asia, tracking information has been generated, and should be sent out soon.
In Australia and Europe, some people have gotten their packages, some have not. We have no new news here, but all the packages have made landfall and mostly should be on their way.
More breaking news as it comes.