Confectionize is Customized Confections Like No Other!
What we do:
We make Confections made exactly the way you want it. No matter how unusual. Our customized confections are based on the belief that nobody else should decide what tastes good to us or what we should like to eat. This is our innovative idea behind our company Confectionize.
Confectionize is the world’s first company that lets you create your own Confection the way you want it. At Confectionize, customers start by selecting their favorite Confection base (Marshmallow, Chocolate, or Caramel) and then build on that base by adding up to five fine ingredients from a selection of over 100 to create their own personal confection. This allows for more than a billion tasty combinations!
• You choose all the ingredients for your confection from our selection of over 100
• You get only the finest freshest ingredients.
• Your confections are handmade fresh-to-order and shipped to your door with a satisfaction guarantee. If you don't love your custom creation, you'll get a new creation free of charge.
• Your customized confections name is printed on each box.
Why I started Confectionize:
My husband and I love making and eating Confections, enjoying those sweet treats that just put a smile on your face and keep’s you wanting more. We are also two parents who have a passion for creating confections; we began creating custom confections together about 5 years ago at home as a treat to suit our own tastes and those of our children. We think there is a lot of people out there just like us that get bored of the things they can buy from a big box store that are old and stale and just taste bland and are looking for something new and different.
Our mission is to let you choose what you want in your confection so you can have the finest handmade gourmet confection with our own personal touch and with so many possible combinations you will never get board of the same old thing. We strive to change the very concept of the basic confections like marshmallow, caramel, and chocolates beyond the ordinary to the truly unique, and to inspire everyone to make new interpretations of these timeless classics. We will make all of our Confections in a small commercial kitchen by hand in small batches with the finest and freshest ingredients possible. We pride ourselves on our original recipes that let you create delicious flavors and use unique ingredients that will surprise and delight your palate. Enjoy!
Confectionze was just started a few months ago. It has taken a tremendous amount of time, thought, effort, and money to get to this point. WE ARE SO VERY CLOSE! With your help, we can really impact the way people eat confections. Here is what we have so far, followed by what we need:
What We Have (So Far):
• Our Website! Check it out: www.confectionize.com
• Applications for Licensing and all the Legalities… We will be operating at an approved commercial kitchen in Boise, ID. We have applied for all of the required certifications, permits, and licenses that are needed.
• Labels, packaging, and packaging equipment.
• Small inventory of ingredients.
• Small Amount of Equipment
What we need:
• Equipment!!! We have a limited amount of molds right now and we need a few more polycarbonate molds and silicone molds to make our confections. We currently temper chocolate by hand and could really use a chocolate tempering machine, we could also use more pots and pans to make our caramel and marshmallows, the more we can increase these things the More Confections for everyone and that’s not a Bad thing right!
• Retail Packaging…. We have already created and sourced our online order packaging, but still would like to develop & buy our retail packaging. We also have to meet the retailer’s requirements for their prized shelf space…. *sigh*!
First funding goal is $250 this will cover the cost of the polycarbonate and silicone molds we need.
I am setting a Second funding goal of $1250.00 this will cover the cost of all the molds we need as well as a tempering machine for our chocolate. Reaching this Goal will also give everyone that pledged $20.00 or more an extra chocolate bar or Caramel Bar with up to five toppings, as always your choice on how it’s made.
Our Third funding goal is $3000.00 this will cover the cost of our dream tempering machine for our chocolate and more pots, pans and a larger cooling rack more of everything. So if we can reach this Goal I will sweeten the deal and give everyone that pledged $20.00 or more something we will only offer to our Kickstarter friends that is not available on our site maybe some English Toffee, Peanut Brittle or a Caramallow (a caramallow is a marshmallow wrapped in caramel) your choice of one of the three. Just remember these can only be given through Kickstarter there will be a few options with these as well so you can customize these to your personal tastes.
WE NEED YOUR HELP!
• Help us make this the most Legendary Kickstarter campaign EVER! We understand if you cannot contribute monetarily, but please help us by getting the word out and sharing our project on Facebook and Twitter. We would appreciate your support in any form!
• We can all enjoy fresh custom made confections; it all starts here...it all starts with you….
You may select the ingredients in your confection, however, your confection may contain traces of soy, wheat, eggs, milk, tree nuts & peanuts because our kitchen also processes items with those ingredients. Anyone with a severe allergy from these should not order from us.
Yes you can pick and choose any months you would like us to send your confection, there is no timeline and no requirement on when it needs to be done. If you get a 3 month confection of the month you get one confection three different months, so you can choose all in a row or spread to any months 100% your choice. If you have any questions ask me anytime.
I have been asked if I use artificial colors or flavorings or High Fructose Corn Syrup in our base confections the simple answer is No all our flavors and colors are derived from the ingredients I use. So when you buy a strawberry marshmallow that is pink in color and tastes like a real strawberry that is from the real strawberries we use not from something in a bottle, I feel using real ingredients makes all the difference in the taste department and will never compromise taste. Now as far as High Fructose Corn Syrup there are so many opinions out there on this ingredient good, bad and indifferent but for me I do not use it, I use a clear Agave Syrup instead some critics claim it is not natural and while it is processed to its liquid form there are no problems with it being a GMO and it is not loaded with pesticides like corn these are two things that for me are more important that the amount of fructose it has in it. Oh one thing about fructose for anyone that does not know it fructose is a natural sugar found in honey, fruits, flowers, berries and some vegetables.
That all being said some of the manufactures of our ingredient additions that go into our base confections do contain these ingredients.
Our base confections are gluten free BUT we do not work in a gluten free facility, some of our ingredient additions are not gluten free so people with a severe allergy should not order from us. We have warnings on every box about the possible risk of gluten being in the confection.
Our Marshmallows are, we use Carrageenan that is a seaweed extract instead of gelatin and our Dark Chocolate is Vegan but we make many confections in our kitchen that deal with many non-Vegan items in our kitchen so we cannot promise that our product is actually Vegan.
Yes we do, if you want to pledge go ahead just add $16.00 for the additional international shipping cost (rates for our confection of the month are broken down below) it takes 6-10 days to arrive internationally, due to the perishable nature of our products once it clears customs we cannot ensure they will be received at their freshest or arrive 100% undamaged like a chocolate bar that has melted a bit or that gets broken along the way. We will do our best to make sure this does not happen but just cannot guarantee against it. If anyone has questions about international shipping contact me.
Please Note: Confection of the month can be done international but the additional shipping cost of $16.00 would need to be multiplied but the amount of months. IE: a $75.00 pledge for three 3 months of confections sent once a month would be $16.00 X 3 = $48.00 added to the pledge to cover the additional shipping.
Support this project
- (30 days)