Confectionize is Customized Confections Like No Other!
What we do:
We make Confections made exactly the way you want it. No matter how unusual. Our customized confections are based on the belief that nobody else should decide what tastes good to us or what we should like to eat. This is our innovative idea behind our company Confectionize.
Confectionize is the world’s first company that lets you create your own Confection the way you want it. At Confectionize, customers start by selecting their favorite Confection base (Marshmallow, Chocolate, or Caramel) and then build on that base by adding up to five fine ingredients from a selection of over 100 to create their own personal confection. This allows for more than a billion tasty combinations!
• You choose all the ingredients for your confection from our selection of over 100
• You get only the finest freshest ingredients.
• Your confections are handmade fresh-to-order and shipped to your door with a satisfaction guarantee. If you don't love your custom creation, you'll get a new creation free of charge.
• Your customized confections name is printed on each box.
Why I started Confectionize:
My husband and I love making and eating Confections, enjoying those sweet treats that just put a smile on your face and keep’s you wanting more. We are also two parents who have a passion for creating confections; we began creating custom confections together about 5 years ago at home as a treat to suit our own tastes and those of our children. We think there is a lot of people out there just like us that get bored of the things they can buy from a big box store that are old and stale and just taste bland and are looking for something new and different.
Our mission is to let you choose what you want in your confection so you can have the finest handmade gourmet confection with our own personal touch and with so many possible combinations you will never get board of the same old thing. We strive to change the very concept of the basic confections like marshmallow, caramel, and chocolates beyond the ordinary to the truly unique, and to inspire everyone to make new interpretations of these timeless classics. We will make all of our Confections in a small commercial kitchen by hand in small batches with the finest and freshest ingredients possible. We pride ourselves on our original recipes that let you create delicious flavors and use unique ingredients that will surprise and delight your palate. Enjoy!
Confectionze was just started a few months ago. It has taken a tremendous amount of time, thought, effort, and money to get to this point. WE ARE SO VERY CLOSE! With your help, we can really impact the way people eat confections. Here is what we have so far, followed by what we need:
What We Have (So Far):
• Our Website! Check it out: www.confectionize.com
• Applications for Licensing and all the Legalities… We will be operating at an approved commercial kitchen in Boise, ID. We have applied for all of the required certifications, permits, and licenses that are needed.
• Labels, packaging, and packaging equipment.
• Small inventory of ingredients.
• Small Amount of Equipment
What we need:
• Equipment!!! We have a limited amount of molds right now and we need a few more polycarbonate molds and silicone molds to make our confections. We currently temper chocolate by hand and could really use a chocolate tempering machine, we could also use more pots and pans to make our caramel and marshmallows, the more we can increase these things the More Confections for everyone and that’s not a Bad thing right!
• Retail Packaging…. We have already created and sourced our online order packaging, but still would like to develop & buy our retail packaging. We also have to meet the retailer’s requirements for their prized shelf space…. *sigh*!
First funding goal is $250 this will cover the cost of the polycarbonate and silicone molds we need.
I am setting a Second funding goal of $1250.00 this will cover the cost of all the molds we need as well as a tempering machine for our chocolate. Reaching this Goal will also give everyone that pledged $20.00 or more an extra chocolate bar or Caramel Bar with up to five toppings, as always your choice on how it’s made.
Our Third funding goal is $3000.00 this will cover the cost of our dream tempering machine for our chocolate and more pots, pans and a larger cooling rack more of everything. So if we can reach this Goal I will sweeten the deal and give everyone that pledged $20.00 or more something we will only offer to our Kickstarter friends that is not available on our site maybe some English Toffee, Peanut Brittle or a Caramallow (a caramallow is a marshmallow wrapped in caramel) your choice of one of the three. Just remember these can only be given through Kickstarter there will be a few options with these as well so you can customize these to your personal tastes.
WE NEED YOUR HELP!
• Help us make this the most Legendary Kickstarter campaign EVER! We understand if you cannot contribute monetarily, but please help us by getting the word out and sharing our project on Facebook and Twitter. We would appreciate your support in any form!
• We can all enjoy fresh custom made confections; it all starts here...it all starts with you….
- (30 days)