Hi, team Approaching Infinity! I am going to get the beta out to the testers tonight. Here are the new features they'll be looking at:
- added 3 new officer classes : operative, pathfinder, transmutor
- added "bloom caves"
- added "golden pollen", which spawns in bloom caves. It heals the away team, but increases your oxygen consumption
- added "red honey" , which is dropped by some insects. It triples your melee damage, but increases your oxygen consumption.
- added a new alien race called "Sil". 3 ships and 1 individual. No quests, but a new type of interaction.
- added new planet monsters
- changed: fake ID & comm jammer both reduce the effect of "questing for other races".
- changed: when crafting space suits, it is possible to create one with a power that you already know.
- changed: some trade goods now take up less than one cargo space, allowing you to carry more.
- And the biggest, bestest, most controversial, most requested feature ever:
CHOOSE YOUR SHUTTLE LANDING SPOT!
Not Your Space
Many of you have backed my new game that's on kickstarter right now, "Not Your Space", and I thank you for that.
It's a streamlined space real-time strategy game with customization as its key feature. Choose from an epic list of options for every new game. If you like the idea of a space RTS, but never found one you could enjoy, this might just be the one for you. Please take a look and back it if you're able.