Why is the bag you set off with never big enough for what the day throws at you?
Why are you left fumbling for keys, muddling your laptop with your gym kit, then having to buy shopping bags?
Ohyo teamed up with designer Felix Conran (grandson of Sir Terence Conran) to produce a multi-purpose bag that grows with your day and organises all your stuff.
We launched our Kickstarter Campaign at The Gadget Show 2016 as a finalist for the British Inventor Project.
We need sufficient advanced orders to launch this beautiful new Summer Collection of the upgraded Ohyo Bag Mark 2!
The Ohyo bag is:
- a workbag that expands to hold your groceries.
- a tablet bag that increases in size and keeps your gym kit separately.
- a backpack that unfolds for a weekend away.
- a travel bag that gets bigger to accommodate those last minute purchases.
It truly is a case (or bag) of one size fits all.
So what's new about Ohyo Bag Mark 2?
- Thicker, higher quality nylon Cordura.
- We've refined the bags with two gorgeously strong black metal zips.
- Brighter two tone colours for an instantly recognisable Ohyo Bag.
- Slicker metal clips attach easily to a more accessible utility strip.
- Two velcro secured safe pockets, with a pen roll.
“There’s only one thing worse than a bag of plastic bags under your sink, and that’s a bag of re-usable bags that you never remember to take with you. I invented Ohyo Bag to adapt to whatever the day throws at you so you won’t need disposables.” Guy Jeremiah, Ohyo MD.
Felix Conran (Ohyo Bag Designer), “I think we have a huge amount of responsibility as designers. It’s our job to consider everything and that includes where the product ends up… we don’t want to be designing landfill. I want to make objects that have a longer lifecycle than is expected of them because if you only need to buy something once, this is the ultimate in sustainability.”
Risks and challenges
Managing cashflow is the priority of any entrepreneur. Manufacturing overseas has allowed us to upgrade the Ohyo Bag significantly while not increasing the price. But this means we pay up front, then wait 6 weeks while these fabulous bags sail back to England creating cash-flow problems. Thanks to the Kickstarter funding model, we can overcome this by offering you a discount against the RRP for your patience whilst you await your fabulous brand new Ohyo Bag. Thank you for your support!Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (23 days)