Greetings, citizens!! I come bearing the best of news!
1. The book and all of the other rewards were printed, delivered, and are on their way to you/will be on their way to you within the next 3 days!.. that is, unless you haven't filled out the Kickstarter survey yet, which some folks haven't...
2. The kind folks at Ultrasupernew in Harajuku (notably USN Principal and PIO backer Mike Sheetal) has offered up their really super-duper-nice gallery space for a launch party and an exhibition of my work from the past decade in Tokyo that is going to run the bulk of the month of July. (Thank you, Mike!!!)
So, folks—the opening/launch party is on July 10th from 6pm to 9pm. Bring your dancin' shoes, because Tokyo's Mystery Meat DJ crew are going to be serving up bangers galore!!
Invite your friends—this party's for everyone!
3. The Parting It Out microsite has launched—regular, non-super-powered folk can purchase a copy of the book (but not the poster/posters/zine/et al, because that was for you and you alone) here:
4. I'm going to be demoing the new Adobe Shape CC app in conjunction with Illustrator (and of course, Kimbo) at these events:
- Behance Portfolio Review at Daikanyama T-Site in Daikanyama in twelve hours or so.
- Adobe Creative Jam Tokyo on July 11 at Harajuku Vacant.
I'll be designing posters from assets provided by the audience, printing them out, giving them away, and watching you drink free drinks at both events while I sweat (and probably drink free drinks, too) while showing the people how beziers should be drawn.
And that, my friends, is the news. See you on the dancefloor!!