You are invited to help change the world by combining your voice with the power of social media and the great news of who Jesus is with #ShareJesus.
Engaging speakers. Short daily videos. Relevant to YOU and your friends, neighbors, family members, and coworkers.
What started as a simple idea has blossomed into over 10 million video views across a wide variety of social media platforms.
#ShareJesus is going to be more amazing than ever this year.
Will you help us reach more people?
The goal of #ShareJesus is simple: people hear the message in a relevant and engaging way on the social media platforms they are on and are given the opportunity to share and respond.
This is a grassroots movement. We are not some a organization with a big budget. The strength of #ShareJesus is and will continue to be YOU. We literally can't do this without you.
I am excited to share with you what we have planned for Advent and Lent.
Advent will be an Advent like nun-other again. The Advent campaign will build on what we’ve did last year for Advent by featuring amazing religious sisters throughout Advent.
I believe that the witness these amazing women give to the Gospel is contagious, beautiful, and will help you experience faith in a new way this Advent. Last year we featured the Litany of Trust as our prayer for Advent and I am excited to share with you that this year's video will break open that prayer on a daily basis as it sets the theme for all of Advent.
The Daily Campaign in Lent will be 4 parts:
- A weekly live video where you can engage with us and ask questions. (This will happen on Facebook but will also be posted on the website for those who don't use social medial)
- We will examine the what and why of what it means to be Catholic.
- We will examine the Stations of the Cross
- We will go through the Seven Last Words of Christ
What else is in the works for this year?
As we continue to grow, we continue to increase the production value. This means that this year we will be filming almost all speakers with our awesome film crew.
This increases our budget as it necessitates both travel for our videographers and some of the speakers. I love launching this program with our Kickstarter campaign because it reminds me it’s about Jesus and it’s about you.
Our goal is to make #ShareJesus bigger, better and more awesome this year so more people can come to know Jesus.
Videos from Last Advent
Videos from Last Lent
You can also check out our Youtube Channel for more of our past videos. https://www.youtube.com/c/redeemedonline
HOW YOUR SUPPORT HELPS
Only your support brings this project to life. Your support enables:
- Video production costs (we will film as many speakers as we can)
- Post-Production Editing
- Professionally created Captions
- Advertising on Social Media (Highly effective return on investment: typical costs are less than $0.001 a video view when we promote videos on Facebook.)
- Travel costs as needed
- Any funds over our project goal of $25,000 will be donated to the Sister of Life. If we raise a stretch goal of $35,000 in funding, that will provide funds for producing another video series for the Sister of Life for women who have suffered an abortion.
WHAT DO YOU DO NOW?
Join us. Be a part of the #ShareJesus project by:
1. Prayer. Please pray for the success of this project. This project is about spreading the good news. Nothing is more vital in evangelization than prayer support.
2. Give. Please consider making a financial gift today. Our goal of $25,000 is the minimum of what it will take to make this project a reality. This means if we don't raise $25,000 no one gets charged and the project doesn't happen.
3. Share. Share this project with your friends. If you believe in #ShareJesus ask your friends to get on board as well.
Change the world with us. #ShareJesus.
Risks and challenges
We've learned a lot these past four years from doing #ShareJesus and are ready for what the new venture entails!
We are confident that #ShareJesus 2018/2019 will happen by the grace of God and because of people like YOU that make up this amazing movement.
We are excited to see what God is going to do.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (21 days)