About this project
Our team has always been passionate about crafting denim. We are denim aficionados. A few years ago we started branding our designs as “Brooklyn Bandit Jeans” and realized our fresh designs were catching people’s attention.
We present the Bedford Collection:
The Bedford Collection is a denim collection crafted from innovative stretch Italian denim. We’ve created these jeans for you to be comfortable, while being active, and look better than the rest.
1) Advanced-tech Stretch fabric: Your jeans will feel hand-tailored to your needs. We spent months creating the perfect blend of cotton and lycra to create a denim that bends and stretches with your movements.
2) Made with the finest Italian woven denim: We only use the highest quality cotton which is loomed and imported from Italy. Our cotton is washed in indigo for up to 16 hours to create a shape with deep tones, which eventually beautifully fade to your daily lifestyle
3) Tapered Leg opening: Typically, after a few months of casual wear, the leg opening of jeans get worn out, dirty, and start ripping. We’ve designed the Bedford denim so that you won't have to deal with that. With slightly tapered leg openings, your jeans will sit comfortably below your ankles, without being damaged.
3) Craftsmanship & Detail: Every thread and stitch matters. Our jeans are a testament of the best kind of craftsmanship, using embossed branded rivets and buttons, custom designed pocket fabric, extra-strength double stitching, durable tucked belt loops.
4. AMAZING STYLE: Not only did we want you to feel amazing in Bedford Denim, we wanted you to look amazing as well. With the input of top fashion designers, our jeans use a fashion forward cut that incorporates both classic and modern elements for a look that is truly stylish and timeless.
4) Sold directly to you. By offering your jeans directly via Kickstarter we are able to cut out the retail channel and offer you a pair of jeans that usually would retail for $170 at only $95.
CHOOSING YOUR SIZE
Our jeans are crafted to fit to your actual waist size. Many athletes purchase jeans in a larger size to accommodate their unique lower body, which often results in uncomfortable fit. With our innovative stretch denim, you can order your true waist size and receive the perfect straight & tapered fitting pair of jeans.
If you have athletic legs and prefer a relaxed fit, on the other hand, simply order one size up.
The inseam on all of our jeans is 33', the same as most traditional pairs of jeans. If you're shorter or taller, however, don't worry! Simply give us your inseam at the end of the campaign, when we collect your size(s) and color(s), and we'll custom hem your jeans to your exact inseam measurement.
HELP US GET PRODUCTION STARTED
After months of designing, testing and setting up production, we are finally ready to bring our amazing Denim to the mainstream market. We need your help to fund our initial order. In return for your support, we are offering a limited time discounted price and a variety of special packages.
We guarantee that you’ll love the fit and feel of your Bedford Denim.
If, for any reason, your jeans don't fit right, just send them back for a free exchange. (Continental US Only). International supporters are subject to a $20 surcharge for exchanges
Risks and challenges
Going into production always requires months of preparation, and we are no stranger to this. We have been making and selling jeans for the past 5 years, and have been featured everywhere from GQ to BET television, for giving our customers the highest quality couture jeans.
We have worked out terms with our Italian denim mill to ensure our denim is in NYC by May, and cut and sewn by June. You can expect your jeans in your hands by mid June 2015.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
Support this project
- (45 days)