Rogue Wizards Launched on iOS
Although the Rogue Wizards Kickstarter is complete and the game was released for PC/Mac last September, I've worked hard in the months that followed on the mobile version.
I'm proud to announce that the game is now available for iPhone and iPad. Download Rogue Wizards in the App Store today.
A lot of enhancements have been made for the mobile launch, but I didn't want to leave you backers behind so I've also patched the desktop version to include all the new features and enhancements that are now in the mobile version.
Some major changes include
- 4 new endless gauntlet dungeons now appear in story mode, these gauntlet dungeons are run with your current character
- A revive potion is now for sale at the supply shop that will automatically revive you from death (carry limit 1)
- After beating the final boss players are now returned to town where they can continue to level up their character, vendors, and run town gauntlets
- Level cap upped to 800
- Epic chests can now occur in dungeons
- Default game speed now 150% range now goes from 100% to 200%
- German, Spanish, and French languages
See the full list of changes on Steam
Thanks for your support on this project, it certainly couldn't have happened without your generosity and backing this project back when it all started. Thank you!