About this project
What are we doing here
Thanks for taking the time to view our video and check out our page and thanks to all those who supported our first Kickstarter Project, The Extraterrestrials Sourcebook.
We are now back with the next Conspiracy X release: The Paranormal Sourcebook - which is in final layout.
We are hoping we can raise enough funds to get The Paranormal Sourcebook to print and would like to ask for your pledge once again.
If you are new to the worlds of Conspiracy X, we have a pledge just for you where you will get the corebook of the game (which is available now) and help us fund this project.
- Preview of the Conspiracy X Zener Cards, a 25 card deck with five kinds of cards: one continuous curve that makes a circle, two straight lines that cross in the middle at the perpendicular, three wavy parallel vertical lines, four straight lines that form a square, and a five-pointed star. The cards would be shuffled and a receiver would then try to guess the cards that a sender would try to telepathically communicate. Or a subject might try to guess which card from the deck would be turned up next.
EXPANDED REWARD GOAL
If we reach or exceed our next funding goal of $8500 - all pledges* will receive the unreleased Conspiracy X 2.0 Game Masters Screen. This 4 panel screen, measuring 9" x 28", on one side will have the covers of the 4 Conspiracy X 2.0 products (not final image below as we have not released the cover image of the 4th book yet). The other side will have the easily referenced charts and tables for the Game Master.
* PDF pledges will receive a PDF of the screen
THE PARANORMAL SOURCEBOOK
Terrors lurk in the darkness, subvert the souls, and corrupt the mind. Secret detachments of psychics remotely view our every move. Powerful occultists perform secret rituals in hidden locations, manipulating our world to their ends. Mysterious forces invade our very souls, twisting and distorting the weak into strong and violent predators. Creatures flee from humanity’s encroachment on their territories, then strike out when prying eyes get too close. Spirits haunt the edges of our silent fears.
This is the paranormal side of the world of Conspiracy X. Operatives struggle to uncover secret occult cabals, exorcise dangerous spirits, investigate the creatures of myth, and project their minds into future. The threat of alien invasion may loom, but the corruption of humanity by paranormal forces lurks behind every mission. Can you truly say you are prepared for the direst of humankind’s imaginings? The ageless battle against the paranormal continues.
The Paranormal Sourcebook is a supplement for the Conspiracy X Second Edition roleplaying game. In it, you will find:
• Details on the history of psychic, occult, and cryptozoological phenomena.
• Rules for a complete range of psychic abilities, including remote viewing, precognition, and even teleportation.
• A comprehensive list of rituals from simple curses and blessings to weather control and immortality.
• An in-depth discussion of the Seepage phenomena, the paranormal encountered at Loci and Pools, and their effects.
• Details of the horrific effects of corruption, and sample archetypes such as vampires, werewolves, stalkers, prophets, and adepts.
• Cryptozoological creatures from myth and legend, such as the Loch Ness Monster, Bigfoot, Chubacabra, and the mysterious Pilosi.
• New organizations that can be used in any campaign as antagonists, aides, or infiltrators.
• Compatible with All Flesh Must Be Eaten, Armageddon, Terra Primate, CJ Carella's Witchcraft and other Unisystem games.
Thanks for taking the time to look at this and hopefully you can help us out.
- International pledges: please add $10.00 to your pledge for shipping.
- Additional Zener Card Decks: may be added, please add $10.00 per deck (please make a note in your pledge that you want extra decks)
- For more information on Conspiracy X - check us out
Support this project
- (60 days)