Back by popular demand and for only 21 days...an ALL TITANIUM Spike + Bar! This project features only, ALL TITANIUM (Ti Spike AND Ti Case) versions of the Spike + Bar. The previous Spike + Bar project was a smashing success and was shipped ON-TIME to 'spike-tacular' reviews!
No more pocket pokes from a pocket spike! The spike stores inside the case and the case becomes the handle!
Precision made in MInneapolis, MInnesota!
You can use the Spike + Bar to:
- Open stubborn packages (I'm still looking at you, bag of beef-jerky).
- Use as a Plumb-Bob.
- Pry paint can lids.
- Pry open sticky drawers.
- Punch holes into materials including leather and sheet metal.
- No can opener? Use the Spike + Bar.
- Loosen stubborn knots.
- Press those small "reset" buttons.
- Break hard ground and ice while on a camping trip.
- Pry staples.
- Use it as an awl to mark metal and wood for construction projects.
- For commuters and bikers, it makes a great tool for adjusting air tire valve stem pressure.
- ...and more!
The Spike + Bar features NBR O-Rings that have a temperature range of -40F to +250F and are resistant to petroleum base oils and hydrocarbon fuels. The O-Rings have excellent tensile strength and are abrasion resistant.
Does the Spike + Bar ship to all countries?
The Spike + Bar ships to all countries as it is intended to be a tool. Some countries interpret things vastly different than other countries. Be sure to check your local rules.
The ALL TITANIUM (Ti Spike AND Ti Case) version of the Spike + Bar is currently exclusive to this project!
Risks and challenges
The 'Spike + Bar' will be locally made, in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
I have delivered several other successful projects including the Tactical Marker https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/179537728/tactical-marker-pen and the last iteration of the Aluminum/Titanium Spike + Bar, https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/179537728/spike-bar.
I also have a another shop ready to help produce the 'Spike + Bar' in case I get hit by a bus.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (21 days)