We have finally sorted out the cover prints, so we should soon complete the last part of the Kickstarter. The problem we ran into was the art files for first edition M&M. The plan for the prints was to show off the cover art for each of the three editions. That was simple enough for second and third editions. We had files for just the art. Turned out the first edition cover was not so easy though! The graphic designer had flattened the final cover image, embedding all the text into the art. His native files were in storage 3000 miles from his current location, so it took us some time to sort out the problem. At last, however, we got the art file we needed and sent all three to print. We should get them next week and then Hal will send them out to you.
Thanks for your patience! We're very close now.
Green Ronin Publishing