Aflame is a unique relationship card game that helps men and women become closer, find harmony and explore their sexuality. It absolutely doesn't matter if a couple has been together for weeks or decades. If you want to ignite your passion, Aflame is for you.
This game was thoughtfully and carefully created by a loving couple for couples. That is why it heavily focuses on mutual trust and gentleness to each other. It doesn't force people to do what they don't want to do. Instead, the game helps illuminate the contours of people's own unique styles so they can improvise and enjoy.
Aflame can be played right away and every time it will be an absolutely new experience.
There is only one limit - your imagination.
We believe in the true power of love. And our biggest dream is to spread this feeling into the hearts of everyone. Love. Make love. Ignite your passion.
Aflame contains 72 cards (3.5" x 5.75") with 3 levels of hotness (24 cards in each level). The first level has one circle on its cover, the second two circles and the third three. Each card has a number from 1 (Roman numeral - I) to 24 (Roman numeral - XXIV), which within the levels represents one line (a sequence of actions joined by the same theme or mood).
For example, the card with number VIII represents the idea of becoming closer using the spiritual technique of tantric sex. Cards that require props or a special mood have covers with a gold pattern, while primary cards have a gray pattern.
Some cards require or recommend use of:
- food such as fruits and berries (bananas, grapes, cherries, etc.), chocolate, sweet syrups, jams, honey, whipped cream, favorite beverages, anything that you both love;
- props such as silk/fur/velvet cloth, a soft brush, petals of rose, feathers, ice cubes, bath soap, aroma candles and oils, massage oil, a silky blindfold, special handcuffs or tie-ups, a table mirror, a camera, a special lounger, shaving equipment, Twister bed sheet, Foreplay Dice, playing cards (or any game), a special whip or flogger, and if you want - different sex toys for your mutual pleasure.
There are no strict rules to this game. Play it like you want and experiment. But at first, we recommend this general approach:
1. Prepare all props that you want to include in your game and turn on some romantic or erotic music.
2. Start with any card of the first level. If you both feel comfortable with it, have the person addressed in the card - sometimes the person who picked the card, other times the man or woman - complete the task.
3. Following the directions on the card, pick the second level card with the same number to develop the current line or switch the number to start a new theme. If you need more time or you want to make things more romantic, stick with the first level for one or two more rounds.
4. After completing the second level move to the third.
5. At any stage if you both feel that you want to make love - do it, save the other cards for new experiences the next time.
Be gentle and caring to your partner. And don't do anything that you are not comfortable with. Enjoy the game.
We've created and tested a few sets of cards. Our friends love Aflame! Now we need some help from the Kickstarter community. This project will enable us to do the finishing touches, primarily outside editing of the text and registering for a UPC code, and then produce the first run of 100 sets of cards. These initial cards will be used as rewards for our Kickstarter backers, to help establish distribution through Amazon Prime, and to promote Aflame.
Risks and challenges
There are no significant risks. We've already produced test sets of the cards and are very happy with them. The complete this project we need to work with an editor (which has already been identified and we've used before), register for a UPC code (which is a straight-forward process), and produce the initial edition of the cards. We will use the same manufacturer as we did with the test sets so do not anticipate any problems there.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (22 days)