We use oracle and tarot decks to expand our perceptions, bring us joy, improve our relationships, identify purpose, and develop ourselves.
We turn to the oracle decks seeking:
- Insight into the potential outcome or lessons of a particular behavior, choice or path.
- Validation We are looking to be recognized, experience empathy, or ease some sense of loneliness by being understood.
- Guidance on what might help or support me as I walk my path.
This project will offer you comfort and inspiration, while growing your trust in your intuition. Use it as a daily contemplative tool, or to help shed light on an issue for yourself, a client, or a loved one.
Each card is a complete teaching, and the practice of working with each card in this oracle deck will be inspired and supported by an accompanying guidebook and instructional video.
Throughout my years of healing both personally and professionally (as a licensed massage therapist, Holistic Pelvic Care Practitioner TM, Reiki Master, activist, and live action role play summer camp owner) I have discovered that I, and others, feel the most lost when we lack the skill-set to manage the challenges before us. This is where we get the adage “challenge is the birthplace of learning.” If we already had the skill - we would use it and it wouldn’t be a that much of a challenge - instead we grope at mirages while we learn the skills we need.
This oracle deck is my contribution to helping you with your personal, transformative, consciousness-expanding journey. Each card contains a teaching or skill I learned on my own long journey from being a sensitive empath with codependent relationships, mental fragility and painful physical symptoms to an empathic, confident, unique, embodied and quite honestly, much to my surprise, happy person. I was looking for less suffering, and what I found was even sweeter.
While I am not perfect or “fixed” and while this deck is not intended to heal or fix anyone, it is designed to help expand the limiting notions of self. Personally, I look at my mental, emotional, spiritual, and physical suffering as road sign towards something important.
Over the span of 4 months I hand painted the 66 cards by walking in the sagebrush of Taos, praying and listening for guidance. The cards are now ready to be scanned and printed.
They feature a unique cut— each 3.5 x 5 inch card is “petal” shaped.
This deck contains some of the skills, insights and teachings that I use almost every day of my life.
The Companion Book
The book offers in depth exploration into each card's concept, insights and real life applications.
The Instructional Videos
Every card will have its own VIDEO where I'll share additional skill-building ideas, stories, and exercises to accompany the cards. That way, when you pull a card my voice and face will be there to help guide you through understanding your readings and help you apply the insights the cards provide.
I will be completing the companion book and videos this spring.
Please support my campaign by picking a reward level that inspires you, and please SPREAD THE WORD.
This project's success really lies in the hands of community. In addition to hitting those social media buttons, please share this directly with any individuals you think would benefit from or be really into it. Your support, contribution and spreading the word are invaluable to me. Thank You so much.
My minimum goal is $6985. Everything will be produced as locally as possible in the US.
The stretch goals:
- Upgrade the quality of image capture and design of the deck and companion book
- Enlist professional support to shoot, edit and post the videos
- Widen the distribution of the deck/book/video set through a small publishing house
- Ensure my ability to print 100 additional decks/ hardback books to offer via live events, online selling and stocking in local stores.
Below you can see the distribution of the funds by cost:
THANK YOU!!! Please let me know if you have ANY QUESTIONS!
Risks and challenges
1) Increase in costs if one of the producers cannot complete the project close to their given estimate. In this case I'll do my best to move finances around to bring the project to completion, with the most likely result being a slight delay in delivery.
2) Completing the writing of the book and shooting the videos could take longer than expected, although I have listed my expected delivery date as 3 months later then my personal goal.
3) And of course I could die. In this case I asked my wife to finish the project by interviewing past clients, apprentices, students, close friends, and beloveds who could easily collectively write out and share the teachings and insights from each card. She agreed and I am happily not planning on this.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)