The only place to pre-order the third album and exclusive apparel from Walking Corpse Syndrome.
Update #1: We hit our first benchmark of $2,500 and released a link to a demo version of "Minion" for our backers. Next benchmark at $3,333 and we'll release another demo song.
Update #2: We hit our second benchmark of $3,333 and released a link to a demo version of "Forsaken" for our backers. Next benchmark at $4,242 and we'll release another demo song.
Update #3: We hit our third benchmark of $4,242 and released a link to a demo version of "The Individualist" for our backers. Next benchmark at $5,000 and we're going to release some blackmail photos of Leif.
Update #4: We've released some new rewards. Check them out on the left --> Specifically, we've added Corpse Consulting, Corpse Lunch, and Corpse Lyrics. Plus, if you order the Corpse Walker Hoody, we'll throw in a free shirt. Want something else? Let us know!
Walking Corpse Syndrome is heading to Spokane's Amplified Wax Studios in November to record, mix, and master our third album, “Alive in Desolation.” We're excited about this opportunity since it represents a dramatic step up in production quality, thus giving the Corpse the edge needed to infect the world.
If you have watched any of our webisodes, you will have seen us digging through garbage to recycle cans, bumming our old CDs on the street, hawking our shirts at vendor markets, selling our plasma, playing shows, and running a custom merch campaign. We're happy to announce that our efforts have covered the costs of pre-production, and we are now ready to record. So we come to you, broke and begging.
Where Does Your Money Go? Recording, mixing, editing, mastering, artwork, CDs, rewards (and postage), promotion, and some Kickstarter fees. Anything we get above and beyond our goal goes toward caviar and Angora V-Neck Sweaters. JK! LOL! No, Anything above and beyond will either go towards getting a working touring van or promotion.
WCS loves promotion, but hates begging for money, so Kickstarter is perfect for us. We figure it's like a huge pre-sale with some crazy rewards for the big spenders.
First off, we're giving away digital downloads. For FREE. To EVERYBODY. That's why you won't see anything about digital downloads in the rewards. Because everybody's getting them. Everybody.
- $1 - The Corpse Walker sticker (4.25" x 5.5"). Every higher reward includes this sticker.
- $5 - A CD copy “Alive in Desolation”. This album will contain 5 brand new songs and reworkings of 3 previously released tracks. Every higher reward includes the CD.
- $10 – Corpse Walker BBQ: You get great BBQ and free admission to our CD release party. To be held on a Saturday in Missoula in March 2013. Travel Costs not included.
- $20 – An exclusive Kickstarter-Only Two Tone T-Shirt. This is the only time to get this design! Choose white or black, men's or women's, and sizes S-XL. Go to this form to request pricing for larger sizes or ask for different styles.
- $26 - An exclusive Kickstarter-Only Full Color T-Shirt. This is the only time to get this design! Available in black. Choose men's or women's and sizes S-XL. Go to this form to request pricing for larger sizes or ask for different styles
- $50 – An exclusive Kickstarter-Only Hoody. Same as the shirt, this is the only time to get this hoody. Choose pullover or zipper hoody and sizes S-XL. Go to this form to request pricing for larger sizes or ask for different styles.
- $66 – An hour Music Lesson from any member of Walking Corpse Syndrome. Travel costs not included.
- $100 –LIMITED EDITION, uniquely-numbered, Kickstarter-Only Corpse Walker Hoody. Zipper or Pullover. You pick the number (00-99). Only 100 available! Choose from sizes S-5XL and men's or women's cuts. Go to this form to request a number and to this form to request different styles. UPDATE: free t-shirt with Corpse Walker pledge!
*NOTE: The actual numbers will be embroidered and will look different than the photo.
- $250 – You and 3 friends can spend a day in the Spokane studio with Walking Corpse Syndrome. Recording dates are November 8, 9, 10, 11, 30. December 1, 2, 7, 8, and 9. Only one group per day. Travel costs not included. Go to this form to request your date.
- $666 – You can get the number “666” on your custom zipper hoody, plus the Spokane studio visit. Go to this form to request your date.
- $1,000 – Corpse Walker Buddy: A member of Walking Corpse Syndrome will be your personal buddy for the day. He'll cook you breakfast, takes class notes, assist in that presentation, be your wingman, tuck you in bed at night, etc. Heck, I’m almost tempted to get this so I can wake up and fall asleep to Leif’s beautifully manly face. Travel costs not included. *Bonus: Comes with the $100 Hoody PLUS get any custom number or design that will fit on the right sleeve. Go to this form to request your number or custom design.
- $5,000 – Corpse Walker Date: You pick a member of Walking Corpse Syndrome for a (platonic) date. The other members will cook, chauffeur, body guard, chaperone, and everything else. We’ll pay for the date, but unfortunately, travel costs are not included. *Bonus: Comes with the $100 Hoody PLUS get any custom number or design that will fit on the right sleeve. Go to this form to request your number or custom design.
- $6,666 – Clothes: Matthew Bile’s famous light shirt, one-of-a-kind kilt, and custom leather mask (not pictured). Lovingly handcrafted over a 4 month time period, this unique outfit incorporates a strange nightmare of straps, buckles, tubes, grommets, and a red rope light. Includes the striped tights, fishnets, bullet belt, skull belt buckle, googly eyes with a container of Spirit Gum, and combat boots so you can go as Narcissist era “Matthew Bile” for Halloween. When Matthew Bile personally delivers the outfit to you anywhere in the United States, you and he will be Corpse Buddies for the day and then BFF! Guitar not included. Travel costs included. *Bonus: Comes with the $100 Hoody PLUS get any custom number or design that will fit on the right sleeve. Go to this form to request your number or custom design.
- $10,000 – Corpse Walker Work: Walking Corpse Syndrome will come work for you for an 8-hour day. White collar, blue collar, no collar. All work must be legal and non-life-threatening. Afterword, we’ll play a special show for you and your friends at a BBQ that we’ll provide and cook. Travel costs not included. *Bonus: Comes with the $100 Hoody PLUS get any custom number or design that will fit on the right sleeve. Go to this form to request your number or custom design.
- $10,000 – Tattoo: Leif will get a tattoo of your name above the corn cob pipe on his leg. It’s all waxed and ready to go. *Bonus: Comes with the $100 Hoody PLUS get any custom number or design that will fit on the right sleeve. Go to this form to request your number or custom design.
How to Request Your Custom Hoody Number
1. Use this form to request the number of your $100 Hoody.
2. Please give us your top five choices.
3. Numbers are assigned to highest pledges first and then to the earliest pledge.
4. If no number is requested, you will be assigned a number by Walking Corpse Syndrome.
5. All numbers will be assigned at the end of the campaign.
Use this form ask any questions, make comments, or inform us of typos.
Risks and challenges Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
Walking Corpse Syndrome has overcome potential hurdles by completing extensive pre-production work. Simply speaking, we have already recorded the album, so studio time will be maximized in bringing it all together to create our newest release. We chose Amplified Wax Studios in Spokane because of the excellent sound quality and production capabilities. As one of the rising stars on the national recording scene, Amplified Wax has worked with a variety of genres - from Death Core to Indie Rock - so we're confident that we'll get a great sound for unique set up.
Having put out two albums already, our artwork is all ready to go, another mighty hurdle already conquered.
As anyone who's ordered from us online knows, we have an awesome reputation with getting stuff out the door. Plus you know that we loooove giving you extra goodies.
All apparel graphics are made by silk screens, with the exception of the numbers. Silk screening individual numbers would be cost prohibitive. Instead, we will be using an alternate method to make the numbers.
Unfortunately, no. Except for the sticker and CD, everything on this page is available through Kickstarter only. If the project doesn't get funded, this design will be prematurely retired. :(
Add up the cost of everything that you want and then contact us with a list of everything that you want. If you order multiples of the $100 hoody, we'll manually adjust the number available downward to make sure you get one all to yourself!