Whether it is a birthday, wedding or simple thank you, we have all spent precious time, money and effort trying to find an awesome gift for the people we care about.
THAT'S WHY WE CREATED TRIBUTE:
We believe that great relationships magnify our happiness and that simply sharing our love and appreciation with the people we care about is one of the most profound ways to support our friends and strengthen important relationships.
After conceptualizing Tribute, we realized that people will never receive this type of consolidated outpouring of love and support until it's too late...until it is their eulogy. That didn't sit right with us and we decided to create Tribute as an easy way to rally your friends and create these awesome videos of people sharing what matters most.
In the past, creating a Tribute would take hours of emailing, reminding, downloading videos and complex editing.
WE MADE IT SIMPLE:
Our three step process and concierge option makes sure anyone can create a beautiful Tribute montage with ease.
- STEP 1: INVITE - Enter your friends' email addresses, some basic info and you're all set. Tribute will schedule automatic reminder emails that make sure everyone submits their videos.
- STEP 2: COLLECT - Automatic reminders will direct your "tribe" to a personal webpage (mobile responsive) where they can learn about the Tribute and record/submit their video of any size.
- STEP 3: CREATE - Submitted videos are automatically compiled in our Tribute editor where you can easily set the order and add cool effects.
- OPTIONAL CONCIERGE (+$100): Users have the option to hire one of our staff members to handle all aspects of Tribute creation. You enter emails along with some basic information and then let your concierge handle the rest.
Our site is up and running in final beta and we need your help to launch Tribute! $30,000 will enable us to design and develop our crucial mobile app.
SOME REASONS TO CONSIDER SUPPORTING US:
- HOLIDAYS! - If you are looking for an awesome present or stocking stuffer, our rewards will make for a unique gift that anyone will love.
- DISCOUNTED TRIBUTES- To say thank you, we are offerings our Tribute packages at significantly reduced rates for Kickstarter backers.
- WE ARE SO CLOSE - We have been working on Tribute for over a year and a half and are currently in final beta with live tests going well. With your help, we will finally be able to launch Tribute publicly.
- WE HAVE THE TEAM: With Rory's programming skills, my marketing background and stellar contractors already identified, we will be able to execute on our promises on the mobile app by the end of Q2/2015.
- WE ARE INVESTED - Tribute is more than just a business to us, we believe it can be a major force for good in the world and are deeply committed to making Tribute successful.
- MOBILE APP - This money will enable us to bring on the mobile architect that we need to design and develop our mobile app. We have already executed high level wireframes and know exactly what needs to be done, we just needs the funds to bring on our contractors.
- NEW FEATURE - The mobile app is going to introduce a very cool new feature that we think will transform the gift and greeting card market for the better.
We have created some special deals at every level so that anyone can get involved.
- WOOD USB ($20) - Our wooden USB is great on it's own or can turn your Tribute video into a beautiful physical gift. The USB is made of sustainable Bamboo and comes in our Tribute souvenir box.
- CLASSIC TRIBUTE ($39) - This includes access to our suite of handy reminder tools and our custom editing suite that will help you create a beautiful Tribute video. You will receive a high definition MP4 file of your Tribute Video when finished.
- CONCIERGE TRIBUTE ($99) - Want to lay back and have someone else do the work? This package is for you! One of our personal concierges will email your tribe, send reminders, collect videos and compile the final tribute for you.
- BUNDLE PACKS - To support frequent usage of Tribute we are offering deeply discounted bundle packs to our users. Use them yourself or give them to friends as a gift.
We started selling Tributes this past summer and have had some incredible results, but don't take our word for it...
- Get Well Soon - Felipe's post-surgery Tribute
- Birthday - Linda's very special Birthday Tribute
- Wedding - Jake and Taylor's pre-wedding Tribute
- Thank You - Thanks for having the entire family out to the concert!
- Quick Highlight reel - A quick sampling of what people share
FELIPE - "This is one of the greatest things I have ever seen and I'm speechless that you put this whole thing together. Thank you so much - for lack of better words. I'm just.... Wow. I'm just... Thank you. Thank you, this is amazing!"
CATHY SEXTON - "I cried watching it and I am sure she will enjoy watching it for years to come. What a special and unique gift for your loved ones. "
DOROTHY DEMAREST -"The video was not only a special gift to my son, but a special gift to me as his Mother. No mother could ask for more than that for her son."
ED BRIMER - "We showed it to her last night and it was incredibly moving to see her reaction. It brought memories, tears, joy and all kinds of warm emotions to the whole family."
JARED CHRIS - "I was worried that my friends wouldn't know what to say, thankfully the prompts made it really easy to share meaningful messages and the Tribute for Brooks turned out incredible."
I walked through the door to our apartment on the evening of my 27th Birthday...
Risks and challenges
There are a lot of great projects on Kickstarter and our biggest challenge will be getting the word out and convincing people to back this project. We need this money to finalize the mobile app which will also help us close out some core features that are necessary for our public launch. This is why we're asking for the support of family, friends, bloggers and the Kickstarter community to help us spread the word far and wide.
We purposefully waited to launch our Kickstarter campaign until our website was up and running in final beta, this ensures that we will be ready to fulfill our backer rewards as soon as the campaign ends.
We have also had our custom USB's manufactured in San Francisco and they are ready to distribute as soon as the campaign ends.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (31 days)