Be a stranded colonist and explore a detailed alien world in this smooth voxel based sandbox adventure RPG! Read more
This project was successfully funded on April 21, 2013.
And A0.72, Plus A0.75
PC Torrent: http://www.pathea.net/a072pc.torrent
PC Direct: Mediafire
Mac Torrent: http://www.pathea.net/a072mac.torrent
Mac Direct: Pending
Linux Torrent: http://www.pathea.net/a072linux.torrent
Linux Direct: Pending
Changelist for a0.72
- fixed not being able to place anything in Build Mode
- fixed the launcher UI layout so people should be easily able to click the opencl options
- fixed music level resetting
- fixed all mobile turrets in single player, no more shooting at the sky
- added zinc to adventure mode
- toughened up the robot boss in adventure multiplayer
- added new ways to get around keynotfound exception (still need field testing)
- campfire now stays on always (for now)
For users without opencl compatible graphics cards due to whatever reason (outdated driver, unsupportive manufacturer, incompatible setup, etc.), please go to options in the launcher and change to cpu under opencl calculation, then launch the game. If your game hangs at 100% or fails to load, it’s most likely due to opencl.
Now we can all move on to a0.75. The key features we’re aiming for a0.75 are voxel water (dynamic will probably be a0.8), new water shader, decals for the creation editor, lod for the building blocks, new story segments, rainforest biome, new ai spawning based on seeds in Adventure Mode, and able to export vehicles in multiplayer. We’re aiming to release this build in late February.
Also, check out this new website for some cool ISOs made by Planet Explorers players around the world.