Rewards Are Shipping! Survey Deadline! Other Updates!
The first set of t-shirts (Dazzle and Logo) are going out now and it makes us so happy when listeners send photos of our wares out in the world. Upload pics to twitter and Facebook and be sure to tag us when you do. Only a fraction of the rewards have gone out already, so if you don't have yours yet, don't fret! All the gifts should arrive in January.
If you haven't filled out your Kickstarter survey yet, please do so right away. Answering the survey triggers the fulfillment process. Without that survey, we can't send you the t-shirts and posters and notebooks that we'd love for you to have.
The deadline for getting your order in the next fulfillment batch is this Friday, January 3. You can access the survey by logging into your Kickstarter account--look for a banner at the top of the page with a link to the survey. It only takes about 45 seconds to complete. Get on it!
In other news:
- Our video episode, as promised from the Season 3 Kickstarter, is currently in production! We shot all the footage and our friends from 01productions (who did both KS videos) are finishing it up. We think you're really going to like it. Coming early 2014.
- We're now sharing office space with Arcsine, a fabulous architecture firm in downtown Oakland. Looking to open a restaurant, hotel, or retrofit a historic building? Hire them!
- Sam just discovered Instagram and he's 'gramming up a storm. He's been documenting his walking commute to the new office along Oakland's Telegraph Ave--and it's kind of amazing how much new stuff you can see every day along the same route. Also, he just got back from India, so there's lots of photos from there, too. Look for him on Instagram at @samlistens.
- Our friend Katie Mingle--the amazingly talented producer behind Episode #29, Cul-De-Sac--will be joining the team here in Oakland. She'll be moving out from Chicago where she's been producing the Third Coast Festival's radio show and podcast, Re:sound (which was my old job, actually).
- Our Tumblr is still tumbling. Now that we have our own legit website, we're transitioning the Tumblr page into a daily source of built-environment stuff. Plus, whatever cool things Avery finds on the internet-- she's in charge of this. Say hi to her at 99percentinvisible.tumblr.com.
Happy 2014. It's going to be great year, I can tell.