or SCREECHHH as my paleo friends would say which means hello or how's it going in human language. I am Karina Rehrbehn from Hamburg, Germany. I am an Illustrator, comic artist, creater of things and professional nap taker!
This campaign is a tribute to our paleo friends!
Just recently I visited a book fair and my favourite dinosaur the triceratops pin found many lovers. And I couldn't believe how many people could name me their favourite dinosaur. If you don't know what your favourite paleo friend is now it is time to open a book and look for it!
So here they are your favourite paleo friends ROARRRRR.
The pins that are UNLOCKED are: Triceratops, Tyrannosaurus, Brachiosaurus and Mammoth.
Next stretchgoal is the Pterodactyl!
They will be avalable in a few color variation. Please look at the picture for the colors avalable.
After we hit our goal our first stretchgoal will be the mammoth. As all other pins the mammoth will be available in rose, blue and maybe brown.
I will update the nextstretchgoal when we will get closer to them. But if you are interested what paleo friends might be available, please look below :)
- 120€ Triceratops, Tyrannosaurus and Brachiosaurus will be our first three pins! UNLOCKED
- 340€ Mammut will be added UNLOCKED
- 640€ Pterodactyl will be added and everyone will get a sticker! LOCKED
- 840€ Add on Dino Patches will be added LOCKED
- 1500€ Sabertooth and Stegosaurus will be added! LOCKED
- 2000€ Plesiosaurus and secret pin (baby Godzilla) and Washi tape as an add on will be added! LOCKED
- 3000€ Metal kechain will be added! LOCKED
- 4000€ Everyone will get a mini print and new pin will be added! LOCKED
Special add ons will be available throughout the campaing which you can add to your pledge later!
- 70%: Production for the enamel pins and other extras
- 20%: Packaging and printing of the backingcard
- 10%: Fees for Kickstarter, Bank etc...
When will my pledge arrive? Producing the pins takes around 4-5 weeks. As soon as they arrive I will ship everything out.
Does my package have a tracking number? Yes! Every package will be sent off with a tracking number to be sure nothing gets lost.
That's it for now. If you still feel the need to know more please feel free to ask!
Risks and challenges
Since I already sucessfully launched and funded a few projects (fifthelement fanbook, several pin campaigns), I know what to keep in mind. The only risk there is that there might be delays in shipping caused by the items not arriving on time or pledgers not filling out their forms in a timely manner.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (22 days)