The app that will change the way people connect!
The app that will change the way people connect! Read more
I wish i knew how to develop apps but i dont, so i have hired someone from elance.com to develop the app for me and at this moment we are at the late stages of completing the development.Unfortunately the app will only be available for IOS devices as of now and in order for the app to reach its full potential it has to be available to everyone for all platforms. It is very important for us to constantly be updating the app to make it better and easier for our users. Lastly, the remaining amount will go to marketing the app, and our plan for that is to advertise through social networks because we firmly believe the app has a lot of potential for word of mouth advertisement, but in order for the momentum to start we have to make sure the app reaches as many people as possible. Our plan for this is to work with people who are very influential on the social networks and make a lot of facebook, twitter and linkedin "suggested app" advertisements especially in the first week.
Our vision for the future of Sempler is very clear, although it would be extremely hard to turn our vision into a reality without your help and support. To give you an idea of how the future of the app will look like, i will list the most crucial updates that we are planning on implementing down the road.
- All social networks available,instead of only the 9 that are now.
- On social networks list you could put a link to a website for other people to see.(Great for advertising your own website or products/brand)
- Premium Version called "Super Sempler"will have features like: See who pressed "connect" with you before you have the chance to press "connect" back. (Never miss out on the people that want to connect with you)
- Switch the location of where your searching from.(Great for making connections with people from somewhere you are traveling to before you're actually there.)
- "Go back" button when searching for new people
- The "Who to connect with" list will be the most innovative update to the app. The list will have categories such as motivation, health&fitness. humor,fashion, architecture etc. So for example if i'm a personal trainer and i want to follow like minded people, i would go to the health&fitness category and follow everyone there since they are all about health and fitness as well.Now this is also benefiting the average person that's featured on the list to advertise their name/brand because they have the chance of millions of people following them on all the social networks especially because their audience would be targeted.
- "People you may know" list will be a list of mutual friends that you will have the opportunity to connect with on the social networks.
- So our vision is for everyone to be connected with each other on all the social networks but we need your help for this vision to come true.
Risks and challenges
A big issue i was facing in the beginning was i didn't know how to move forward with the idea. I spent a couple months trying to find an app developer and luckily i found one, but an obstacle I'm facing now are delays with updates, and the reason for that is because im only working with one app developer, but when the project is complete i will not have this obstacle any longer because i could afford to have more then one app developer to work on app and speed up the process and i could also afford to make the app available for all platforms. I do not believe i will have any other obstacles after the project is funded because i already have a plan and a vision for how i want to market the app. A large amount of the funding will go to the development of the app and the other part will be contributed to advertising.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)