UNTITLED HORROR FILM - UHF
TITLED: UNTITLED HORROR FILM (UHF)
TAG: 'Eleven is the secret number of Magick.'
U.K. Production Company - @SHOOTINGISWAR
WHY DO WE NEED HELP?
Thanks for taking the time to read this! Getting the project this far has been a massive up-hill struggle but worth every moment. Thanks to ALL the cast & crew who have made it possible!
Welcome to our new friends and extended horror family. JP.x
So where we are up to now?: 95% of principal photography has been completed on UHF but we need to return to the location for two days to shoot a couple of integral scenes that got dropped on the principal photography (everything was against us obviously!); We also want to expand on one particular practical FX shot (more gore) with Janette Rawstron lead FX supervisor and shoot. Finally we want to spend some money on a professional sound design, you know what the say about 51% sound!
Please help spread the word THIS IS A GREAT MOVIE!
ABOUT 'UNTITLED HORROR FILM'
When an ambitious Filmmaker, J.P, and his small documentary team arrive at Netherwood House, the 13th most haunted house in Britain, the team hope to witness some evidence of true supernatural phenomena.
None of the team, including presenter, Heidi Slater, are aware that J.P’s motives are far more sinister.
That is, until the Magick surrounding Nether-Wood House has consumed them all.
The film asks the question - What is more frightening? - Possible psychic phenomena or Human nature at its worst?
UHF - EXTENDED TRAILER
TEASER2 > 'UNTITLED HORROR FILM'
TEASER1 > 'UNTITLED HORROR FILM'
WHERE IS THE MONEY GOING?
- 2 x Day photography
- Location Fees (a sizeable donation to the Hall to keep it open!)
- Equipment Hire
- Make-up FX
- Media (Storage)
- Sound Recording, Design and Foley
OUR LEADING LADY:
We originally cast for the role of Heidi Slater online..
THE FULL CAST
- Margot Mount ~ Hedi Slater
- Tom Charnock ~ Tobias Danzig
- Darren Harris ~ Jeff
- Lee Halden ~ Jp
- Joey the Cat ~ himself
UHF Mock-up Posters!
STILLS FROM UHF:
- Writer / Director / Producer > J.P. Bankes-Mercer
- Co-Producer > Maurice Day
- Writer / Exec. Producer > Paul Cronin
- Exec Producer > Kevin Noble
- Exec Producer > Paul Davis
- Exec Producer > Janette Rawstron
- Exec Producer > Landmine Media Inc.
- Exec Producer > DVXuser.com
- Associate Producer > Bernie Williams
- Associate Producer > Barry Green
- Associate Producer > Alice Godfrey
- Add. Material > Faul Bradley > Jon Hilton > Maurice Day > The Cast
- Cinematographer > Neil A. Johnson
- 1st A.C. > Ben Ramsden
- 2nd A.C. > Sim Bala
- A.C. Dailies > Stephanie Nurdiansjah
- Gaffer > Theo Kirkpatrick
- Sparks > Nicholas Winterbottom II
- Sparks Dailies > Carl Woods
- D.I.T. > Lauchlan Scott
- Sound Mixer / Recordist > Brian Davies
- Sound Mixer > Recordist > Mick Close
- Sound Recordist > James Arnold
- Special FX Supervisor > Janette Rawstron
- 1st A.D. / Script Supervisor > Brett Claxton
- 2nd A.D. / Shadows > Jon Hilton
- 3rd A.D. > Amanda Fowler
- Special FX Supervisor > Jeanette Rawston
- Make-up / Hair > Georgie Sharkey
- Make-up / Hair > Rhiannon Craven
- Make-up / Hair > Becky Fagg
- Make-up / Hair > Zoe Spencer
- Make-up / Hair > Eliza Jordan
- Make-up / Hair > Katie Smith
- Make-up / Hair > Alex Keymer
- Make-up / Hair > Paige Catlow
- Unit Manager > Joseph Carroll
- Location Manager > Ian Hopkinson
- Craft > Joseph Carroll / Amanda Fowler / Marie Day / Maurice Day Sr. / Dominos
- Costume > Berghaus / Regatta / SureFire
- Editor > Beazly
- Sound Designer > Emily Nutall
- Colourist > TBC
- Stills Photographer > John Britton
- Poster layouts > Radames Eliu
- Poster layouts > J.P.
- Printer > James @ Print-On
Risks and challenges
Our main challenge has always been to make the best horror feature film we could with what we have at our disposal - mainly passion, dedication, local resources and talent. We have climbed many mountains already to have shot 95% of the film, J.P. has personally sold his comic-collections and film-equipment to put into the films funding. We just need a bit of help to finish this film.
Will UHF reach the cinema? Who knows? All we can do is promise to deliver a film that has a great story, cast, location and practical FX to the highest of standards in order that it ticks enough boxes to increases its chances of a theatrical release.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)