Lots of good news and a quick shipping update
We've got a few exciting tidbits for today's update, showing you what's been going on behind the scenes.
1. The rulebook is almost complete and is being tested by a team of dedicated playtesters. The rules have come a long way since the alpha rules on the Kickstarter and we can't wait to get them in your hands. There are 12 scenarios in the book and some fantastic campaign rules, which will make creating your warband great fun
2. Warband cards for the Basileans, Nightstalkers, Forces of the Abyss and Northern Alliance are finished and ready for printing
3. We've been getting regular updates from the factory producing the plastic miniatures. Above you can see the latest Men at Arms sample. The little red marks are areas that we've noticed small problems with and have asked the factory to sort them out
4. Resin production - which is being handled by our own in-house team - will be complete at the end of August and the results so far have been absolutely stunning. These are definitely some of the best resin miniatures we've ever produced
5. The plastic giant is complete. Above you can see the sample we were sent to approve. We're delighted with the finish and can't wait to see this stomping around tabletops... it's absolutely MASSIVE
So, as you can see, things are progressing very nicely. In fact, things are going so well that we're planning to bring shipping forward. That's right! We initially had a November shipping date planned for the Kickstarter but thanks to the hard work of the Vanguard team, we're hoping to bring the shipping date forward to late September... excluding any last minute hiccups.
We're really excited about Vanguard here at HQ and are hoping to host a special Vanguard launch weekend in early October - so stay tuned for more details on that.