OK. The good news! We are getting better at making these things efficiently and well. When I first put these together, if something wasn't right, I was really upset. We're not as familiar with this circuit as we are with Wave Cannon (which we know like the back of our hands now). Now, things are getting a little easier, and we're getting better at hitting them out of the park right from the start, or figuring out quickly what we did wrong and correcting it.
Tonight, I finished serial #20, and Patrick had about 8 more in progress, so we should be done with Olympia pedals for the Kickstarter contributors in the next week! For those of you who were interested in the $75 Icarus boost special - we'll be contacting you guys when those are completed as well.
I genuinely thank you guys so much for digging what we do and giving us a shot. I will also be mailing out t-shirts next week after I get back from DC.