The Works + Exclusives and Extras Reward Details
This pledge will get one lucky backer everything that is included in The Works reward (see update 4). In addition it includes all the items listed below. This reward will be extremely heavy. The Works items alone weigh 10kg and I think the extra items could easily weigh as much again. UK delivery is included, but I'm happy to get quotes for overseas delivery. Interested overseas backers should send me a message and I will get a shipping quote.
- 1)A signed, limited edition (#48 of 144) reproduction of an early version of the map of the City State of the Invincible Overlord. The map is signed by Bill Owen and Bob Bledshaw Jr. The map is a full-size (exactly 36.05”x43.9”) reprint of a one-of-a-kind blueprint made of Bob Bledsaw's artwork for the then unnamed Overlord's "no-name" city made the spring of 1976 before Judges Guild was officially started July 4, 1976. For more details see this post on Grognardia when these editions were being sold: http://grognardia.blogspot.co.uk/2009/11/original-city-state-reproduction-for.html
- 2)A Judges Guild Fantasy Cartographer's Field Book. This is a 96 page book of different sized hex and square sheets and keys for drawing maps as they appeared in JG publications. It's new and unused and about as close to mint as you can get considering it's over 35 years old. This product is what inspired me to create my own Campaign Workbook.
- 3)A Judges Guild Astrogator's Chart Book. This the sister book to the Fantasy Cartographer's Field Book. It includes four different mapping grids, a special map key and record pages.
- 4)Taschen Atlas Maior of 1665: Anglia,Scotia et Hibernia. This work contains maps of England, Ireland, and Scotland from Joan Blaeu's exquisite world atlas of 1665. "The Atlas Maior", the cartographical masterpiece of the Baroque period, was brought out between 1662 and 1665 by the Amsterdam publisher Joan Blaeu, one of Holland's leading cartographers. Originally appearing in Latin, the atlas comprised 594 maps in 11 volumes, which depicted the whole of the world as known to early modern Europe. It was the largest and most expensive book published during the 17th century. This two-volume set features all 58 maps of England and 55 maps of Scotland and Ireland and the text is in English, French, and German. The slip-cased set weighs over 4kg.
- 5)Cross Signature Journal complete with pen. This is a very high quality writing journal with 250 A5 pages. The pen included is Cross Journal pen which neatly clips into a pouch on the spine. Reserve this one for writing the very poshest of dungeons.
- 6)A4 250 page project book. This is a great tool for writing and organising notes. It comes with 5 removable dividers each of which has a tab and storage flap for loose notes. It also has tough plastic covers and is double wire spiral bound.
- 7)An A4 storage box containing the following extra items: 2 Moleskine notebooks (1 small, 1 large) both ruled with a 5mm grid. Nu: elite A7 ruled notebook with magnetic closure. 5 Uni Pin Fineliners (0.2-0.8mm tips). 24 Staedtler Noris coloured pencils. 10 Stabilo point 88 fineliners (0.4mm nib).
- 8)A set of Squarehex promotional items: T-shirt (size Large) with Squarehex logo, Mug with squarehex logo, and a pen printed with dungeon symbols.
- 9)A full print run (Issues 1-8) of Oubliette magazine.
- 10)A pack containing all the character sheet pads and cards in the Squarehex range.
- 11)All the original hand-drawn maps that I produce to promote the campaign. This will also include the original hex maps drawn for Little Hexes. The will be at least 10 maps in total. The fist map is of the classic dungeon The Lichway and is on my blog here.