“It seemed like the start of something new. Something that would change.”
You are a senior in high school along with your two best friends, Naomi Patterson and Suzu Cappini. You are also the granddaughter of Harold Anderson, the CEO and founder of Anderson Toys, a toy company sworn to give children amazing products and give a large part of their profit to charity.
One day, you get called home to attend your grandfather’s funeral. After the funeral, you learn that you have inherited his large estate. Your father suggests you move in immediately, so the next day, you move out of your parents home and into your estate.
When you enter your new home, however, you see five injured, yet very handsome men on the lobby floor. They eventually awaken and make it known that they were attacked by a group of dangerous ‘misfits’ and ran to find shelter, passing out as soon as they entered your home.
You find out that they are incubi, ‘demons who consume and use sexual energy of humans to survive’. With nowhere to go and a target on their backs, they ponder what what to do. Out of sympathy, you offer your home as refuge for a while in exchange for minor servitude (it is a big house, after all). They happily agree.
What will happen as the incubi get comfy? Why exactly did they come the human world? Who are the ‘misfits’, and will they stop pursuing them so the incubi can leave?
...Will you WANT them to leave?
***This game will be a PG-16 Game.***
- Writer/Director/Programmer - Michaela Laws
- Artist/Co-Writer - Maltagliati
- Composer - Christopher Escalante
- David Anderson (CV: Cody (asklevivoice)) - Your father, who is very strict with you. Love does not come easily from him, which puts you and him in an odd father-daughter relationship. It’s not very clear why exactly he acts that way, but the whole situation seems to be connected to your grandfather.
- Harold Anderson (CV: Lee Turner) - Your grandfather and the deceased CEO of Anderson Toys. He cared for you like his own daughter, and you always helped him with creating toys. A question still remains with the situation with you and your father, though: was there more to your grandfather than you had thought?
- Malix (CV: James Brown Jr.) - The leader of the devil boys, a gang of devils set on taking down the incubi boys.
- Lisette White (CV: Trina) - Your rival and former childhood friend. She is popular and well-loved for her beauty and intelligence.
- Laura Anderson (CV: Kimberley Campbell) - Your loving and caring mother.
- Mrs. Philips (CV: Sakura Hughes) - Your AP Economics teacher who also doubles as a counselor.
- ??? - A mystery to be learned in the FULL game.
Seduce Me is a visual novel, an interactive story that combines graphics, music, and sound effects. Throughout the game, you will make a multitude of choices that will affect your relationships with other characters, what route you will branch into, and ultimately what ending you'll end up at.
- Changeable main character name
- 5 romance-based routes, and 13 potential endings
- Custom GUI
- An original soundtrack
- Full voice acting by Voiceiyuu
- CG Art Gallery
- 'Surprise' Gallery
All the assets, such as backgrounds, CGs, sprites, GUI, etc., have yet to be finalized. They only give an idea of what we're aiming for, not what we have in mind for our final product.
We’d like to make a commercial-quality freeware game for all visual novel fans to enjoy. It's been about half a year since we've started this project, and our team has put an endless amount of work in the writing, voice acting, music, and art. However, most of our team members are busy with things like school and jobs, and can't put in a lot of time into the project. With your support, we can make this project a priority for our team and release a polished version in a timely manner.
- $200 - Music
- $1000 - Art
- $700 - Writing/Production
- $1300 - Voice Acting - 13 Actors
- $800 - Kickstarter/Amazon/Misc Fees
- $4500 - Want more of Seduce Me? We do, too! With this extra push, we’ll be able to extend the length of the game. You'll learn a lot more about each main and side character, and you can explore the incubi's world and lore. Who knows, we might also add a few unlockable or secret endings! There will also be lots of art added into the game, like sprite variations (poses, expressions, clothing, hair, etc. to make it more interesting!), CGs, main menu variations, unlockable art, etc.
- $5000 - We’ll exclusively add in a full-length route for Suzu, one of the main character’s best friends.
- $5500 - We’ll add another full-length route for Naomi, another best friend of the main character.
- $6000 - We will make an audio (drama) CD starring the five incubi! The physical CD will be included in the physical reward tier and higher and will be available for sale!
- $6500 - You say you want more bishies? If we hit this stretch goal, we’ll add another love interest to the game! When we finalize a few designs, you - the backers - can vote on what he will look like. He’ll have his own route alongside the five incubi and will be voiced as well.
- $8000 - We’ll hire a professional background artist to draw all of the backgrounds in the game.
Risks and challenges
This project has been with us for almost half a year and we expect to pull through with a great game, no matter what. When we do get funded, we can set this project as a paid priority above our other volunteer works and projects, allowing us to get the finished product out sooner rather than much, much later.
With our physical rewards, we hope to get everyone who pledges for them their rewards as fast as humanly possible (since they were kind and generous enough to pledge those amounts!). However, we fully expect the weather and other occurrences to get in the way. As soon as we are funded, we will get to work on getting out those physical rewards along side getting the full game programmed and ready.
This is a first step for a lot of us on the team, so we want to do our best and provide the best quality game and product we can to everyone!Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)