The Greater Debate Stand-Alone Set with an All-in-One Storage Solution!
The Greater Debate is a highly replayable social game that gets people sharing their insights, opinions, and view of the world in a positive, entertaining way.
DEBATE CLASSICS SUCH AS :
WEREWOLF VS VAMPIRE
CAKE VS COOKIES
SOFT VS CRUNCHY TACOS!
- The Greater Debate is not just fun, but also enlightening!
- Learn about a wide range of topics!
- Practice your powers of persuasion!
- Only 30 second speaking rounds to help break the ice!
Our game play and rules are pretty straight forward:
Draw a card, choose a side, and make your case!
You and your opponent (determined randomly by the icebreaker on the card) each have 30 unitnerrupted seconds to sway the crowd to your position. Most votes wins!
However, more in depth rules can be found here.
Here is a video explanation of rules and game play!
"Quite challenging and engaging!" CW Karstens, of Diamond K Games
"Making debating fun!" Gamertell
"This game has great elements of fun!" Shawn Storie, designer of Quintessential: The Fifth Element
We are working with GamesQuest to make sure we have no suprises for our customers after they purchase the game via VAT or customs. We are taking the cost of USA shipping and applying it to everyone else's shipping cost.
Risks and challenges
Castle Productions is committed to delivering quality products on time. We realize that the publication of a board game can be complicated and, no matter how experienced the project creators and mangers are, some problems may occur. In an effort to reduce the likelihood of delays and mistakes, we have taken several steps to prepare for success:
1. This game project and Kickstarter is our 5th to bring to full production.
2. We are dedicated to backer communication and feedback. Throughout every campaign, we are as transparent about the process and as open to feedback as possible without jeopardizing production and delivery timelines. Whether the news is good or bad, you can expect us to report it honestly and openly.
3. We have done significant pre-production. All the questions and rules and art are ready to be delivered to the printer Except for the ones that you want to add to the project.
4. We have our manufacturer lined up and ready to begin the pre-press process as soon as the files are delivered. We hope that everything goes as planned, but if something falls through the cracks, we are ready and willing to employ every tool at our disposal to get the project back on track and running smoothly.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (17 days)