Bummpies...protection set FREE
Bummpies provide maximum usability and protection with a minimalist attitude.
3x 360 Degree protection...300% protection, no matter how your phone lands its protected!
Enjoy your phone and iPAD: Covers less than 4% of your device.
Bummpies looks fantastic with a Sleek design: Subtle chamfers flow naturally into the phones' design lines.
Provides the perfect grip that won't slide out of your fingers, but doesn't get stuck in your pocket.
Semi-permanent: Bummpies stay on for years thanks to advanced 3M adhesive...but can be removed without a trace of residue.
Made in USA
- 3D printed Strong and Flexible nylon sintered parts
- Dyed to vibrant colors
- Infused with a clear protective polymer
- Laser Cut Adhesive
- iPhone 4
- iPhone 4s
- iPhone 5
- iPAD mini
- iPAD 2
- iPAD 3/4
Almost 2 Years of Testing!
Adhesive Selection: The adhesive was selected to meet 4 major design criteria:
- user-installable: simple peel and stick application
- permanence: Bummpies will stay on your phone or tablet for as long as you own it.
- location: the adhesive shape and thickness was optimized to make sure the Bummpies won't 'creep' over time.
- clean removal: if you want to change your Bummpies color...it should be hassle free with no residue to clean.
- "everyday" cushioning: the shock of dropping or tossing the phone on a counter or desk is absorbed by the foam adhesive!
Risks and challenges
Priorities: If we reach our goal...your Kickstarter contributions will fund:
3D printed parts: No more expensive injection mold tooling!
Coloring and infusion processing (In-house by hand in SoCal)
We'll ask for your preferred color at the end of the campaign:
Converting tooling for 3M VHB tape (Budnick.com located in Illinois, laser cut)
Application of 3M VHB tape to Bummpies (in-house)
Basic Packaging and Shipping
If we are fortunate enough to surpass our goal there may be delays due to the hand assembly process. Otherwise, we are confident we can make these because we have made quite a few for our friends!
- (22 days)