Thank you for looking at this project! If you have any questions please send us a message!
PRE-ORDER THE BUTTONS NOW AT A DISCOUNT PRICE BY BACKING THIS PROJECT!
How often have you fallen in love with a simple piece of clothing because of an exquisite detail? We love fashion but too often a great detail comes with a heavy price tag.
WHY HAVE ONE?
- Completely new and exciting form of accessory for men & women
- Customise and transform clothes for any style
- Pre-order the buttons from the designers at a fraction of retail price
Here's a little taster from our friend Juriaan!
WHAT ARE BUTTON CLIPS
- 18 karat gold or genuine silver plated buttons with designer's hallmark
- Precision cut, engraved and individually hand finished
- Buttons can be worn as a single item or as a set
- Small eye-catching detail on casual everyday wear or the finishing detail for more formal occasions
- 7 different unique designs
- Light enough not to pull on your garments
- The buttons unclip easily for no-fuss laundry
You can wear it on buttons with a diameter of 7mm - 12mm.
Please check out the different button shapes availble below.
ALL THE DESIGNS ARE AVAILABLE IN BOTH GOLD & SILVER.
Create your look: A silver set of solid square gems on a formal white shirt for a contemporary art deco style, a gold set of perforated hexagon gems on a blood burgundy shirt for Tudor feel or the full set of ecletic shapes for a bold tropical modernism look.
Risks and challenges
The challenge has been making a universal clipping system, we have spent a year prototyping and testing them to arrive at a design that fits and secures to standard shirt buttons, now we are ready for production.
It was a challenge to find a producer that could cut and engrave the metal and also fold and plate the buttons. After much searching and testing we have found the perfect manufacturer for our buttons in Japan. The factory can make the buttons with impeccable standards and now we are ready to place a big order to bring them to kickstarter at an accessible price.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)