Welp, we didn't make it. However, we wanted to thank everyone that backed us and share a few things we learned throughout the experience.
1. We have some amazing friends and family that put their money down in support of our crazy idea, and we really appreciate that.
2. We met some crazy strangers, now friends, that saw enough in our idea to share their voice, and cash, to support our project. We owe you one, and we hope that you'll contact us next time you have a crazy idea that needs support.
3. Good Day Sacramento is the best program on TV. (And, live TV is not easy!)
4. $65,000 is a whole lot of money.
5. Trying to close a date with a TV anchor, as she's hosting her own TV show, is really difficult.
Thanks to all or supporters, you all were the ones that kept us going throughout the project, and we sincerely appreciate your support. Be on the lookout for our next idea, Limerick Review, coming this spring. :)
The Haiku Review Team