Eco to the People is expanding and needs a minor facelift. As most of you know, Eco to the People is a green living blog, which publishes original content five days per week. With your help, Eco to the People will expand its editorial content by creating a weekly newsletter and will be able to hire a professional to conduct the website's maintenance
The funds the project generates will allow us to complete the following tasks:
1. Design a newsletter template featuring five to six items with a link back to the blog
2. Set up the newsletter with an online provider (such as Constant Contact) that allows the
client to manage and send future newsletters
3. Add a sign-up form that links to this online service to ecotothepeople.com
4. Update RSS, Twitter, and Facebook links on the blog
5. Update the Eco to the People logo
Adding these features to the blog will allow Eco to the People to reach a significantly larger audience of green living enthusiasts and inspire those new to an eco-friendly lifestyle to make more responsible choices. Casting a wider net with the newsletter will increase the site's readership and ultimately make Eco to the People attractive to investors and advertisers.
Have a question? If the info above doesn't help, you can ask the project creator directly.
Support this project
- (32 days)