About this project
Created by a High School Physics teacher for his LARP warriors, this essential handbook provides the game organizer and the player with four main components:
(1) Character creation. Create your own character from the classes described here.
(2) Physics skill tree. Complete Physics problems provided in-class or in a Physics book to advance in the skill tree within the pages of this book. The skill tree spans six pages and covers more than forty Physics topics.
(3) Detailed armory and skill list. With over one hundred pages of a warrior's armory and skill list, there is massive depth to be had in unlocking items as you progress in the Physics skill tree. There are more than three hundred and fifty items to unlock.
(4) Straightforward, no-nonsense LARP rules. This book contains all the rules you need to host and play in your own Live-Action Role-Playing game.
Upon reaching stretch goals, this will further include:
(5) Multiple LARP gameplay modes. $1500
(6) Tabletop rules. $2000
(7) Photocopy tabletop maps. $2500
(8) Fire weapons. $3000
(9) Dragonbone armor. $3500
Risks and challenges
None - this is the second, extended and revised printing of this book. We use the first edition in-class consistently and love every minute of it! This book is already written. We just need KickStarter for our initial print of this new edition!Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
Support this project
- (30 days)