Before we retire and buzz into the sunset, we wanted to share with you these new arrangements. You, our families and friends, have been with us every step of our fifteen-year journey and now we are excited to include you in this expensive, but rewarding, project!
We are finishing up our last CD, "Forever BUZZed". Here's a snippet from one song that we have already recorded.
We are recording at David Wright's studio in St. Louis and, at this point in time, have only 2 songs left to record. The project will go to press the first week of April and the new CD will hopefully be available in May!
Here's a sneak peek of a few of the new songs on "Forever BUZZed":
- The Curtain Falls - a poignant arrangement by Nancy Bergman that expresses some of our sentiments about retiring. (Trying to sing this one without crying!)
- There's A Little Bit Of Heaven In Ev'ry Gospel Song - a toe-tapping gospel song written by the Isaacs and arranged for "the BUZZ" by Clay Hine
- With a Song In My Heart - an 8 part arrangement performed by "the BUZZ" and some of our favorite champs and friends, Crossroads!
- Champs D'Elysees - sung in French (ooh lah lah!)
- Love Never Fails - Joey Minshall set the chapter about love from The Bible, I Corinthians 13 to music by Johann Sebastian Bach. This has become one of our very favorite songs to sing!
- The Prayer - we are so excited to bring you Debbie and Brett Cleveland on this amazing duet
Here is a quick sound bite from the duet.
We would be grateful to you for considering a financial contribution to our project.
Please click below to watch "the BUZZ" in action on this video promo about the quartet.
"the BUZZ" has been blessed to sing for so many of you, all around the world, for almost 15 years! Your loyalty motivates us to do our best. It has been our joy to share our harmony with you.
Risks and challenges
We're already hard at work on this creative venture. Making a CD is a huge undertaking with many moving parts from its creation to the end product. These include flights, recording studio time, editing, arranger's fees, mechanical licensing fees, graphic artist fees and production time. As with any recording project there may be challenges along the way. We do not anticipate any challenges affecting your rewards or estimated delivery dates.
Thank you for partnering with "the BUZZ".
BUZZed forever in harmony,
Nancy, Debbie, Karen, Jeannie
- (30 days)