Introducing Salsa, the revolutionary new iPad photobooth from Photobooth Supply Co.
Take a look at more video and FAQs at our microsite for this project, salsabooth.com
This booth is built to help you make money. It's the third photobooth made by Photobooth Supply Co. and it's the first one built around an iPad.
- October 2017 - The iPhone X is released and Photobooth Supply Co sees the future of photobooths being iPad based. They quickly start sketching up ideas.
- January 2018 - The iOS engineering begins.
- February 2018 - The hardware engineering process begins with rounds of prototyping and testing lighting and building methods.
- July 2018 - The first prototypes arrive for testing.
- October 2018 - The final prototypes reach us for production validation.
- November 2018 - We launch on Kickstarter to offer Salsa at the lowest price it'll ever be.
- November 2018 - All booth backers will be invited to our software free trial until February 1st, 2019.
- January 2018 - The Kickstarter ends and the general public will get access to the booth at retail prices.
- April 2019 - The first Salsas ship!
- The rest of 2019 - After Salsa booth has shipped, we'll continue to bring massive software updates to Salsa app.
Salsa was conceived from our long history in the photobooth industry. As the largest manufacturer of photobooths for entrepreneurs, we know exactly how to bring a product to market. We've shown this to over 2,000 customers with our Legacy and Queso photobooths since the company began in 2013.
The next step in our history is to bring an iPad booth to the public, and we're so happy for that booth to be Salsa. We've spent the last two years hard at work on a solution that is portable, lightweight, and affordable. We think you're going to love it.
Risks and challenges
Hardware inherently includes challenges such as manufacturing and sourcing materials needed to produce these next-generation photobooths. To mitigate these risks, we have an established team that has been through two similar product launches to ensure quick and smooth delivery.
We're confident that we can bring Salsa from prototype to production with complete satisfaction to our supporters. We will keep you updated every step of the way. Any hiccups or delays will be communicated with 100% complete transparency.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (50 days)