ultimate plan for closing Board Game Creative Kit campaign
Before Christmas and before the end of the year, we would like to share with you the ultimate plan for closing Board Game Creative Kit campaign. We are sorry that you had to wait so long for this information - and we are sorry if that will not be satisfactory for you. We know, it is far from perfect for us, but it is also best way we can solve this.
We want to share with you the current situation, without holding back.
As you know, the case of stolen BGCK ("Finnish") was reported to the police. So far, however, we have not received any further information or even a final confirmation on that case. We don’t have high expectations, and we are aware that Police won’t solve it any soon.
We have to BUY the remaining stock of 90 BGCK from Finland - we have an appointment for that, but as you know, they don’t want to share informations about who they bought it from with us (maybe the police will be more convincing).
This Friday (21/12/2018) we went to our external warehouse where the BGCK items are stored (the parts for add-ons) to recalculate them and check if we can make from them BGCK Core Sets for you, in the place of stolen ones.
Unfortunately - there are too few of them. However, there is more than half of the content.
Nonetheless, this data allowed us to establish the final plan, which is as follows:
1. After the New Year we will order the missing items in such quantity that it allows us to make and send BGCK Core to everyone who ordered it.
2. We will send BGCK Core to everyone who is still waiting for it.
3. We will launch the page with BGCK PDFs - the date will be announced also after the New Year.
4. We will create a list of refunds for amounts paid for ADD-ONs and for 5-6th Player Expansion. Unfortunately the whole sum is exceeding our ability to make all the refunds at once. Refunds will be spread over few months, depending on the amount of refunds and our abilities in this matter.
Note: Personal data policy does not allow us to put a public list of refunds. Information on this subject will be available (the date of the expected date of your return) after sending a request to a special email address. We will share the e-mail address right after the New Year (3rd of january).
5. The campaign will be CLOSED after BGCK Core deliveries and after refunds for ordered ADD-ONs that we cannot provide. As a result of losses incurred by theft, we are unable to provide all of you with either Add-ons or streach goals.
6. Next update will be send on 3rd of January. It will have new steps frow all matters pointed above.
We understand that this solution is not satisfactory for anyone, but it is the only way for us to provide you with products or to get you refund for products that you will not receive, which allows us to continue to exist.
Our finances did not take into account the blow which is theft. The recovery of these funds would take far too long for the campaign to be carried out as planned. Therefore, we were determined to take such drastic and difficult steps.
We are sorry.