Module based building kit for all ages. Play, Discover and Have fun with awesome gadgets using this versatile set of electronic pipes!
Use this space to cheer the creator along, and talk to your fellow backers.
Have a question?
- In what manner can the Programmable Logic be programmed?
- What power are the lasers?
- Any plans for external connectors? (Arduino, RPi, other circuits?)
- Based on the pictures the 12V battery seems smaller than an MN21/23 battery. What is the exact type you use?
- Can Elex circuits run off the 5V USB charger?
Thank you sam, we are happy you liked it!
Video's mouth syncing is on point and this looks like a good project.
Hi Orsolya! Of course! We designed the battery pieces to have a screw-in plug in one end, so you can easily change the batteries when needed. We are also working on a battery recharging element. Keep tuned for updates in the future!
Hi! I like your project, looks interesting. I have a question though: what happens, if the battery runs down? Can I change it by myself somehow?