Major patch is out, German beta available!
Today Desura approved our big patch with a lot of bug fixes and some new things. And we are happy to tell that beta is now available in German! Those who use Desura will get it automatically, those who have DRM free version would need to wait a couple of days until we will put it together. Once it's done, we will send out emails with the link to the latest beta.
What has been fixed:
- All known crashes (thanks for all those bug reports!)
- AI behavior for casting spells
- A lot of problematic things in the AI
What has been added:
- A window of the first stage siege result before the actual siege, with a possibility to cancel the siege.
- Window to heal characters inside the buildings (this is a draft version)
- Coats of arms on the map, coats of arms of armies inside the buildings, coats of arms in combat
- Spells for witches and heretics
- Casting characters now can use spell books, rods and staffs
- Full unicode support
- The Masquerade has been translated into German by Michael Fuegemann. Thank you Michael!
- French translation is next!
Steam Greenlight progress
We are now on place #13 on Greenlight, we moved up because of the 10 titles being aprroved. If you didn't vote for us yet, please do it here!
Our Kickstarter experience
I (Alexander) wrote about our experience here, this is a long overdue post-mortem. It is dedicated to all our backers here at Kickstarter and out of Kickstarter too.
Thank you all,
Alexander, Nikolay, Dmitry, Denis, Victor and Ressa.