The NumberNutz Adventure Games - Learning With Imagination
The NumberNutz Adventure Games - Learning With Imagination
Join the NumberNutz clan as they travel the World in search of Adventures leading to the “Pots of Very Golden Numbers”.
Join the NumberNutz clan as they travel the World in search of Adventures leading to the “Pots of Very Golden Numbers”. Read more
About this project
- Are the NumberNutz Adventures only for school aged kids?
- The NumberNutz Adventures are for kids of all ages (including you seniors out there).
- Are the NumberNutz Adventure Games repetitive?
- We've never played the Adventure Games the same way twice. Every time you play the game, the strategies, reactions and results are always different.
- Are the NumberNutz Adventure Games violent?
- The Adventure Games are non-violent. There are no guns, no bombs, no swords, no knives and no violence. However, at the NumberNutz Explorers level (13+), you must be wary of "Flying Predators", "Rotten Rodents" and the "Fall from the Pinnacle of Nutcracker Mountain".
- How many players can play at once?
- Ideally the game should be played with a minimum of 3 players and a maximum of 6 players. (2 players also works)
- What makes the NumberNutz Adventure Games so different?
- The Adventure Games don't depend upon luck. The aim of the game is to learn and continually develop your skills. The more you learn, the more challenging the games become. Every game can be tailored to the players advances in skill levels and knowledge. As the players learn more and develop new strategies, new cards are introduced and the game becomes even more challenging and even more fun.
The NumberNutz Adventure Games are a series of 3 games aimed at 3 different age groups (2+, 8+ and 13+). Each of the games helps the players develop an increased understanding of NumberNutz skills and expertise. Start out at the simplest level of each version of the game and introduce new and more exciting Adventure cards as your skill levels increase. The NumberNutz Adventures help to develop the personal growth of children, instills self confidence and helps to establish a long term passion for learning, which ultimately benefits the entire global community. The games have been thoroughly tested at all levels of education, from Pre-K to university and have been highly praised by school boards, teachers, parents, grandparents and most of all by the students themselves. Adults and senior citizens have as much fun, if not more, than the kids.
No matter your age, if you think you have the skills, set out on your own NumberNutz Adventure. See if you can survive the "Fall from the Precipice of Nutcracker Mountain" or circumvent the "Rotten Rodents" or take your chances with the "Flying Predators". And if you think the NumberNutz Explorers are immune, think again. We dare you to expand your own horizons and see how long you survive. Compete against the other NumberNutz Explorers to be the first to safely reach your own "Pot of Very Golden Numbers" and collect all the "Pots of Very Golden Numbers" as your ultimate reward.
The NumberNutz "Tiny Totz" Game (2+)
Starting at the Pre-K level, Tiny Totz (2+) begin to learn all about the Magic Powers and Wonders of NumberNutz Numbers. Introduce your own Tiny Totz to the "Tiny Totz NumberNutz Game" so that they too can have fun learning about Numbers and Functions and Sounds associated with NumberNutz Numbers. Slowly introduce simple "Adventure" cards to your Tiny Totz and soon they too will be prepared for the "Little Folkz" NumberNutz Adventures Game.
The NumberNutz "Little Folkz" Board Game (8+)
By the time they are Little Folkz (8+), NumberNutz are already learning the intracacies of using NumberNutz Numbers and NumberNutz Adventure Cards. If you have Little Folkz of your own, introduce them to the "Little Folkz NumberNutz Adventure Game" so that they too can learn the skills and strategies required to win the "Pot of Very Golden Numbers". The Little Folkz Adventure Game is non-violent, cooperative, educational and prepares all Little Folkz for the competitions and challenges that lie ahead in the NumberNutz Explorers Adventures.
The NumberNutz "Explorers" Board Game (13+)
Once they reach the age of 13+, the NumberNutz Explorers begin to expand their NumberNutz Adventures outside the NumberNutz communities. The dynamics of the NumberNutz Adventures changes dramatically at this level. Instead of only 1 Pot of Very Golden Numbers, there are individual Pots of Very Golden Numbers that all NumberNutz Explorers strive to reach first. Your own NumberNutz Teens will enjoy the elevated competitiveness, thrills and skills required to master the "NumberNutz Explorers" Adventures. Danger lurks everywhere. The NumberNutz Explorers encounter "Rotten Rodents", "NutCracker Mountain" and even "Flying Predators". NumberNutz Explorers must unscramble "Secret Codes", figure out possible "Shortcuts", utilize the "NumberNutz Compass" to baffle their friends, and take advantage of "Wilderness" opportunities in order to make their way to the Pots of Very Golden Numbers.
The NumberNutz Team believes strongly in making a quality product and giving back to society by acting in a socially responsible manner. In an effort to live up to these high expectations we have created a quality game which instills confidence in children, encourages their personal growth and helps to establish a lifelong passion for learning.
- Quality of Product - The game mechanics of the NumberNutz Adventure Games are completely original and unlike any other game mechanics on the market.
- Game Testing - The Quality of the games have been under development for over 5 years. They have been tested and approved at the Pre-K, elementary, secondary, high school, home based education, university and school board levels. We even tested the NumberNutz Explorers with a bunch of senior citizens. We had a lot more fun with the seniors than I could have ever imagined.
- Quality of Materials - The Quality of the materials used in our games are superior grade. We also strive to ensure that our products are eco-friendly and utilize renewable resources whenever possible.
- Experience - The developers are all professionals in their fields and have over 70 years of combined experience.
- Global Benefits - As mentioned earlier, the NumberNutz Adventures instill confidence, encourages the personal growth of children, and helps to establish a lifelong passion for learning which ultimately benefits the entire global community.
- Social Responsibility - By participating in our Kickstarter project, the entire Kickstarter community gives back to society by helping make our games available free of charge to underprivileged children and schools around the world.
Thank you all for your support.
"A healthy mind without appropriate challenges is an incredible waste."
The NumberNutz Adventures Team
Risks and challenges
A great deal of the preliminary work has already been accomplished. All 3 NumberNutz Adventure Games are designed, artwork is complete, manufacturers, distributors and fulfillment companies are on board and we're ready to set off on our own NumberNutz Adventure. If any of our partners back out at the last moment, we already have a list of backups ready to send the Magic Bumbley Bees to our rescue. And now it's your turn to help send us off on our own NumberNutz Adventures. And don't forget about all the "Tiny Totz", "LIttle Folkz" and "NumberNutz Explorers" counting on you to bring the NumberNutz Adventure Games and NumberNutz Heroes to their homes and their schools.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter